The Monk Legacy

Juniormonk

I recently brought my sage over from The Bastion. As I was grinding out my second Brutalizer set someone told me I could just move it over from my Imp... Que Aladin's "A whole new world" song! Other than that Legacy has been kinda hit or miss for me. I would have loved to be able to purchase perks on my legacy tree that all other alts would be able to use. I couldn't come up with a catchy legacy name so I just went with

What are your legacy names?

Shadowsong of course. Unless I am feeling even more asocial than usual I try to keep it visible since I have one of the worst cases of altitus.

My very first character was an assassin and I wanted something that was a bit playful, but that I could role play when the mood struck me. Years later I still like it. :p

Shadowsong of course. Unless I am feeling even more asocial than usual I try to keep it visible since I have one of the worst cases of altitus.

My very first character was an assassin and I wanted something that was a bit playful, but that I could role play when the mood struck me. Years later I still like it. :p

Shadowsong does have a beautiful ring to it, I must say.