fix leaps already

Kallpa

force charge, intercede and all other jumping moves glitch very often and messes up alot of players/matches. i have interceded through the floor of a ranked arena match several times now, which ruins the game because i am repsawned at the initial spawn point.

Something I've noticed that happens very frequently now, that never happened to me before in the years I've played this game, is that you leap to a mob/player/boss, and your leap ends half way before reaching the mob. Then I have to run the rest of the distance to actually get there. The glitch of leaping to someone and falling through the floor was/is rare and I can handle that. but having 50% of my leaps not actually reach the target? Do sages have their speed run stop half way? No. Do shadows have their sage walks stop half way? no. Please fix this bs.

/Signed.

This is far more important then fixing cosmetic gear issues. Falling through the floor doesn't just respawn you, it counts as a death. On top of that my force leap/charge only gets to me to target about 70% of the time.

What's the point of a gap closer ability if it does not work? I'd rather have force speed on my Jugg at this point., at least I can still get to my target that way.