[Bug} PVP flagging on pvp servers

Sangrar

Hello Tait its me Spaceboomer. Just wanted to let you know that I have encountered in issue in open World pvp flaggin on The Bastion PVP server. Normally when a player leaves their factions base they are supposed to be automatically flagged since its a pvp server. But in this instance I saw a Sith who was in open world unflagged. This is not the first time I have seen this either. Apparently occasionally the system fails to automatically flag someone correctly as is supposed to happen on pvp servers. Anyway here is a video link of the issue, please send it to whoever is responsible for fixing this kind of thing to hopefully help them somehow. Edited by Sangrar

• 2 months later...
Hello Tait its me Spaceboomer. Just wanted to let you know that I have encountered in issue in open World pvp flaggin on The Bastion PVP server. Normally when a player leaves their factions base they are supposed to be automatically flagged since its a pvp server. But in this instance I saw a Sith who was in open world unflagged. This is not the first time I have seen this either. Apparently occasionally the system fails to automatically flag someone correctly as is supposed to happen on pvp servers. Anyway here is a video link of the issue, please send it to whoever is responsible for fixing this kind of thing to hopefully help them somehow.

I've ran into this a couple of times recently on The Bastion as well. The planets were Oricon (by the Heroic at the Citadel) and in the middle of Voss open world (i.e., nowhere near a base). Both times it was a player from the same guild, which I thought was a bit weird.