This was hilarious

Kantaso

Yesterday I did a quest in Tatooine where I had to enter the warehouse to retrieve an ore crate, a nasty droid popped up and we engaged, my companion died on my arms, poor Risha didnt stand a chance, so was my time to avenge her death.

I had the droid to like 3/4 down between Risha and me but after she died he came at me at full force so me been an scoundrel ran from his POV and hid behind a huge grate and popped couple of heals, then the droid just came around and started shooting me, so the race between the cat and the mouse started, it went on like 10 minutes, me stunning him couple of heals and run, drop out of hide nuke him with my grenades, shoot at him, run and hide, stun him heal and run, stun, heal, shoot and run.

Never in my life playing games had so much fun as yesterday, I could tell the droid was getting mad because he started to take shortcuts behind the crater to get me, LOL, just LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.