The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR (exclusive) character power ranking hierarchy

S_W_LeGenD

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/email_10.png

He replied back. As I predicted, he has *no clue* what I was talking about. So no, he did not make a foreward for the Limited gloss print. I also just contacted Abel G. Peña via twitter, hopefully he can confirm with Mr. Avellone as well. And oh yes, I will email contact@bioware.com to see what they say. This will be enjoyable. :cool:

EDIT: Just emailed Bioware. :)

Edited by MarcheseAMM

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He replied back. As I predicted, he has *no clue* what I was talking about. So no, he did not make a foreward for the Limited gloss print. I also just contacted Abel G. Peña via twitter, hopefully he can confirm with Mr. Avellone as well. And oh yes, I will email contact@bioware.com to see what they say. This will be enjoyable. :cool:

It looks to me like you confused him completely here, all he says is that he only worked on the second game and that LucasArts and/or BiOWARE may have done so for the two other games.

If all he actually did in the Star Wars universe was KotOR 2 then why did he work on many many other Star Wars projects? Mr.Avellone wrote a foreward about his philosophy and meaning in his writing for KotOR 2, something he has expressed in other interviews and posts.

It sounds like you just asked him a very badly worded question.

But seriously this crusade you have got going is both rather pathetic and quite hilarious to watch, especially this part about BioWare, as if they have any relevance on a PnP RPG game by Wizards, honestly you sound like yu are the one here who has next to no idea of what he is speaking.

I have actually figured out exactly which sources I was using for Sunrider but honestly it sounds like it wouldn't make a difference to you whether I did source them or not.

Feel free to carry on, it might humor me whilst the boards are quiet tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by LadyKulvax

I'm sure we'd like to see your e-mail to him in full.

The OP is involved in this conspiracy so he can suck it up.

What conspiracy? The fact that a random member of this forum disputes the existence of LadyKulvax's quotes and thus questions her credibility isn't a conspiracy. And the OP is only "involved" because this happened in his thread, but that's about it. He didn't even post anything on the last 3 and a half pages, where all the shenanigans happened. Sure, finding out the not-given sources aswell as why the internet doesn't know about that collector's edition guide LK mentioned would be kinda beneficial to the point of this thread. Buuuuuuuuut the last 3 pages consisted of rude and useless name-calling, it's as far from on-topic as Korhal is from the Star Wars Universe, and I doubt this was what Legend had in mind. So I'm not sure "he can suck it up" are the words you're looking for.

What conspiracy? The fact that a random member of this forum disputes the existence of LadyKulvax's quotes and thus questions her credibility isn't a conspiracy. And the OP is only "involved" because this happened in his thread, but that's about it. He didn't even post anything on the last 3 and a half pages, where all the shenanigans happened. Sure, finding out the not-given sources aswell as why the internet doesn't know about that collector's edition guide LK mentioned would be kinda beneficial to the point of this thread. Buuuuuuuuut the last 3 pages consisted of rude and useless name-calling, it's as far from on-topic as Korhal is from the Star Wars Universe, and I doubt this was what Legend had in mind. So I'm not sure "he can suck it up" are the words you're looking for.
They aren't questioning her credibility, they are outright denouncing her as a liar without any proof, and I'm referring to the little discussion going on at KillerMovies, in which Legend excuses Lady of being an outright liar:

To quote: Its sad that some members of official SWTOR forum are attempting to make stuff up about their favorite characters and deceive the masses.

Which I can assure you, is rich coming from him.

The only reason this thread has been derailed and collapsed into as you say rude and useless name calling is because of this flame fanning that's going on. If they had simmered down and found some proof first before derailing it then it wouldn't have happened in the first place, so yes, he can suck it damn well up.

EDIT: Oh well would you look at that, its developed, now are friend here is parading around this thread as some kind of cheap entertainment. Well I have a message for you folks, I'm having fun reading yours too. :jawa_wink:

Edited by Beniboybling

They aren't questioning her credibility, they are outright denouncing her as a liar without any proof, and I'm referring to the little discussion going on at KillerMovies, in which Legend excuses Lady of being an outright liar:

To quote: Its sad that some members of official SWTOR forum are attempting to make stuff up about their favorite characters and deceive the masses.

Which I can assure you, is rich coming from him.

The only reason this thread has been derailed and collapsed into as you say rude and useless name calling is because of this flame fanning that's going on. If they had simmered down and found some proof first before derailing it then it wouldn't have happened in the first place, so yes, he can suck it damn well up.

EDIT: Oh well would you look at that, its developed, now are friend here is parading around this thread as some kind of cheap entertainment. Well I have a message for you folks, I'm having fun reading yours too. :jawa_wink:

Can I get a link to this?

I want to read it but I can't find it anywhere... Can't let you read all teh lawlz without me.

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Edited by Selenial

Ok, I'm loving this thread so far.

Legend, have you never played Kotor 2? Why do you need to ask about the duels between Surik and Sion, then Surik and Traya? Just curious. You seem to act like you know a lot about it for someone who's never played.

Also

They ******* on my Revan Respect Thread on another thread.

I took pride in my attack. Made me feel good.

Is cute.

Super cute.

Btw, if your little friends would care to read the rules on the Real most Powerful threads, Sw:tor characters aren't included for the sole reason that Game Mechanics are confirmed by Che to be non canon, and the Cutscenes don't give us enough information. The Emperor was in a novel, so that's fine.

As for Fay... Well, you're right.

Oh, Oh my god. I think I've struck gold.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t597991.html

Also... Legend casually putting Ven Zallow on a list of the top 10 Jedi Lightsaber Duelists...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t597504.html

'Cause reasons, 'yknow?

Bah, I might have to open an account and educate these people, seeing as almost all of them have no knowledge of Post-Cold war. All knowledge of the 7 forms lost, Jesus christ. Slow/medium/Fast were game mechanics, mentioned ONCE outside of a game, whereas we know Luke discovered the old forms from the Great Holocron, and other Holocrons, which had in depth guides on almost every form, even mentions of Vapaad.

Edited by Selenial

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t597991.html

Also... Legend casually putting Ven Zallow on a list of the top 10 Jedi Lightsaber Duelists...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t597504.html

'Cause reasons, 'yknow?

Bah, I might have to open an account and educate these people, seeing as almost all of them have no knowledge of Post-Cold war. All knowledge of the 7 forms lost, Jesus christ. Slow/medium/Fast were game mechanics, mentioned ONCE outside of a game, whereas we know Luke discovered the old forms from the Great Holocron, and other Holocrons, which had in depth guides on almost every form, even mentions of Vapaad.

Ha ha! Your having a field day aren't you?

Lol, truly they are in the dark ages. :D

If you do I'll happily join you!

If you associate gold with losing brain cells, I guess that's true.

Would prefer it if you refrained from "educating" them, though. Don't really want you guys to get burned alive for spreading forbidden knowledge or... witchcraft... or something like that. :p

What's the best way to let this thread die, then?

#retaliation

Also, can you link that Neph guy to this post....

Surik has severed people from the force on purpose, she severed Darth Traya from the force. We know this because Jedi master Zez Kai-Ell said that the only way to break a force bond was to turn away or be cut from the force, it is why the Jedi attempted to sever Surik from the force. Now, Surik is described as severing the Force bond and the Hand of Traya at the same time, which means she had to have severed Surik from the force (given that her own force energies remained)

Which explains why she could barely levitate three lightsabers, she only had the powers of Malachor to draw on, not her own.

Edit: LeGend, how many times are we going to have to explain this to you?

If this is the case then Scourge, Revan and Nyriss also would have weakened by visiting Nathema. I mean, some explanations make no sense at all.

Revan had years to recover, Nyriss had Kaas and so did Scourge. The fact is, Surik had to SURVIVE on Natheema for an incredible amount of time, which is described as her having to hold the atoms of her own existence in so the planet didn't rip her apart for spare force. She also had the draining effects, because all her efforts to keep herself alive weren't enough, as is aptly described in the passages with Surik on Natheema.

This means that she had to perform incredible feats of the force, be drained, then escape off world, and the only place she could go? Kaas City, one of the strongest Dark Nexus' in the Galaxy. Noting it's almost impossible for a Jedi to feel the force there, yet alone recover and heal, as we saw when YODA had issues with his force there.

Edited by Selenial

Pssh, I linked it when you started slinging out assertions in regards to the quality of KMC and their debaters. That said, using the actions of Ant and LeGenD to demean and undermine the entire forum is, quite frankly, misplaced.

Oh I'm not.

Most of the stuff we're laughing at isn't LeGenD, it's everyone else.

We, unfortunately, had to get used to LeGenD some time ago.