The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR (exclusive) character power ranking hierarchy

S_W_LeGenD

@Silenceo 0.0. Nice to see what you...erm...occupy your time with. :(

Occupy my time? It t'was merely a short search, have to keep tabs on...interesting...things. For occasions just like this. :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are judging the entire forum via my trolling behavior? And you say that *I'm* dumb? :rolleyes:

STATEMENT: I do feel that this has gone on long enough and that this thread has had enough derailing. I highly suggest that we return to the topic at hand, and if nothing else create a seperate thread for this stream of "thought" so that this one may continue.

QUERY: Why must meat bags fight so? Could they simply not put an end to another so that their bickering would end as most droids do?

SARCASTIC STATEMENT: I do believe I have lost a few processing units reading some of those other forums! I may require the aide of CN1N0 to repair the damage!

CONCLUSION: Return to the topic of this thread if it is within your self control, both sides are acting quite childish in this venture and have lost sight of the intended purpose of this discussion.

While his little droid roleplays continue to terrify me, Silenceo has a point.

Make a new thread if you really want to discuss this, the original thread actually wasn't a horrible idea.

QUERY: Terrify? How this is possible without going into intimidation mode I am unsure. I will begin scanning my systems for the cause of the error, if that pleases you? Though, I do wonder if CN1N0 terrifies you as well? Are you :d_eek: Droid-phobic?! :d_eek:

Side Note: I try and only use these droid posts when something needs to be said without my usual jokes and sarcasms, they are not meant to terrify, if they do, I shall try and keep them in mind for the future.

After Thought: I am still waiting on that assassination attempt. You promised me if I ever used the word, "STATEMENT" again, you would end my existence. Why hesitate to destroy what most meat bags think to be nothing but circuits and metal?

Edited by Silenceo

Well, define trolling. I came over here with the goal to call out LadyKulvax on fake quotes.

I originally thought this forum was trolling at first when you said you think those quotes were real.

It is the only logical thing then to do to troll you guys, like seriously? How can you *not* think they are fake?

"Darkly he proclaimed, 'I am Sion, Lord of Pain and Lord of the Sith and you cannot kill me.' Instead of exchanging words with the abomination before her, she simply attempted to cut the beast off from the Force, but she realized this monster had become the Dark Side [This doesn't make any sense. Became the Dark Side? What?] and such techniques would not work. Ziost was their battleground, time and again she would cut him down and once more he would rise anew. Aided by his minions the fight lasted three nights, despite the freezing temperatures and the well of darkness swirling through the collapsing fortresses. She would cut down more and more Dark Jedi until finally when Sion realized this engagement was one he could not win, he fled, and no matter how much she chased him he would not be found again [Except he was found again...by Traya.]."

Here is just one of them. Look at all the mistakes it had. ^ Like seriously. :rolleyes:

STATEMENT: I do feel that this has gone on long enough and that this thread has had enough derailing. I highly suggest that we return to the topic at hand, and if nothing else create a seperate thread for this stream of "thought" so that this one may continue.

QUERY: Why must meat bags fight so? Could they simply not put an end to another so that their bickering would end as most droids do?

SARCASTIC STATEMENT: I do believe I have lost a few processing units reading some of those other forums! I may require the aide of CN1N0 to repair the damage!

CONCLUSION: Return to the topic of this thread if it is within your self control, both sides are acting quite childish in this venture and have lost sight of the intended purpose of this discussion.

Lol, I do love your RPing. :p

OK fine Mr. Droid. I'll play nice.

Silenceo it was a joke :p

Also, Realised is spelled with an S in the UK (and pretty much everywhere else that's not NA), you Americans are just ridiculous, I mean come on, how do you spell Colour without a U?

As well as Selenial, but you know forgive me for the internet not being able to pull up statements about a book that had only 2,000 prints and wasn't advertised.

Well, forgive me for not taking your word as proof, it comes with the job.

The raw stupidity of this forum is so great, I might kill myself just to escape it.

As for you: you call me stupid, yet fail to comprehend the actual message of my post? :rolleyes: But maybe, instead of killing yourself, just close your browser so none of us will be charged with manslaughter.

Edited by Darkelefantos

Also, Realised is spelled with an S in the UK (and pretty much everywhere else that's not NA), you Americans are just ridiculous, I mean come on, how do you spell Colour without a U?

"Color" with a "u" is really strange tbh.

"As the Grand Master of the order, she would spend her days not deliberating in chambers, or meditating on the power of the Force, but instead hunting down the remains of the Sith, the cults and brotherhoods that formed after Kun's imprisonment, she knew that left unchecked yet another Dark Lord would rise in their place. [This is an *insane* run on sentence. Like seriously?

Eventually towards the end of her life, after decades of no contact to the order, she returned to only her daughter Vima and warned her of a dark wheel turning, a vast blackness hiding behind the ruins of the Old Sith Empire, she felt in her gut that many wars would follow and so she created the council and the three paths and much more, hoping that an organised Jedi Order could survive the chaos to come." [Holy ****. This entire thing is one sentence? Learn English. :(]

Here is another one. ^

Dang it Sel, you know when I am in "droid mode" I do not get sarcasm!!! :rolleyes: As for the whole English thing, yeah, we Americans spell things quite oddly...I still prefer color instead of colour though... though aid and aide is still up in the air to me...

To be honest, I prefer the American spelling of colour. Color is just too short and... stubby.

As well as duelist instead of duellist. I mean two ls? Just a bit much. :D

But yeah, z is just dumb.

"As she charged across the plains of Onderon, a laser from one of the fortresses many heavy turbolaser defenses approached her and her Jedi companions, time slowed around her and almost accepting her death she dropped her blade and stretched out her arms, as time returned to her she saw nothing, her Jedi companions in awe, then she felt energy crackling through her veins, she had absorbed the energy but her body felt like it would implode, her arms ached, her legs buckled, muscles tightening, her chest ached and her skin was smoking, as if she had somehow understood what she had done, she channelled all the energy into her palms and sent out a thundering energy wave completely annihilating one of the Naddists' siege barges.

Also, must I even mention that this *entire* thing is one sentence also? I swear that every quote was!

Edited by MarcheseAMM

To be honest, I prefer the American spelling of colour. Color is just too short and... stubby.

As well as duelist instead of duellist. I mean two ls? Just a bit much. :D

But yeah, z is just dumb.

Colour = English

Color = American....

COLOUR 4 LYFE

Well, define trolling. I came over here with the goal to call out LadyKulvax on fake quotes.

I originally thought this forum was trolling at first when you said you think those quotes were real.

It is the only logical thing then to do to troll you guys, like seriously? How can you *not* think they are fake?

"Darkly he proclaimed, 'I am Sion, Lord of Pain and Lord of the Sith and you cannot kill me.' Instead of exchanging words with the abomination before her, she simply attempted to cut the beast off from the Force, but she realized this monster had become the Dark Side [This doesn't make any sense. Became the Dark Side? What?] and such techniques would not work. Ziost was their battleground, time and again she would cut him down and once more he would rise anew. Aided by his minions the fight lasted three nights, despite the freezing temperatures and the well of darkness swirling through the collapsing fortresses. She would cut down more and more Dark Jedi until finally when Sion realized this engagement was one he could not win, he fled, and no matter how much she chased him he would not be found again [Except he was found again...by Traya.]."

Here is just one of them. Look at all the mistakes it had. ^ Like seriously. :rolleyes:

1.You clearly lack a comprehensive knowledge of the differences between British and American English and the fact you've resorted to outright grammar nazing says a lot, my quote dumping won't be perfect off a mobile phone. *facepalm*

2.Clearly you missed the part where Sion literally 'lives' via the Dark Side as it has sustained him past physical death.

3.Clearly referring to the fact Sunrider attempted to chase him but he successfully escaped her grasp.

This has gone well beyond reason, the fact you require assistance to understand hyperbolic statements Is telling and honestly I don't think it has been a reasonable debate since you derailed this thread with wild assumptions.

I am officially done with this derailment and it's 'topic'.

Edited by LadyKulvax

1.You clearly lack a comprehensive knowledge of the differences between British and American English and the fact you've resorted to outright grammar nazing says a lot.

2.Clearly you missed the part where Sion literally 'lives' via the Dark Side as it has sustained him past physical death.

3.Clearly referring to the fact Sunrider attempted to chase him but he successfully escaped her grasp.

This has gone well beyond reason, the fact you require assistance to understand hyperbolic statements Is telling and honestly I don't think it has been a reasonable debate since you derailed this thread with wild assumptions.

I am officially done with this derailment and it's 'topic'.[/color]

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5b/5b28b96634b8338545e2d1907a7f70b4caa8f830ddb2863da565813af5a9eabd.jpg

Hey, I'm just trying to prove my point. All you have been doing is claiming the writers of the book don't remember about...um...writing the book. :rolleyes: