The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR (exclusive) character power ranking hierarchy

S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! I am watching Selenial's progress on KMC with great interest. :D

Perhaps I will join, it seems my reputation precedes me...

Catching up on their progress right now. You noticed this right?

I have noticed immense lowballing of Sith Emperor from Beniboybling.

I have prepared a response for "Sith Emperor versus Darth Caedus" analysis by him. However, I expect dismissal without valid reasoning. He have a habit of discrediting and overlooking some facts concerning Sith Emperor but he pretends to pay attention.

Darth Caedus is not as strong as Sith Emperor, period.

Hope you're ready.

Also found this:

Oh by the way, look at reactions of member (Aubere) in SWTOR official forum as well, priceless.

Ah, Legend, how you make me laugh. Next time, though, spell my name right.

Still don't plan on joining yet...

Mr. Abel G. Peña replied back to my tweet asking him about the books.

(No, that is not my name. My name is well...Ant)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abel_G._Pe%C3%B1a

He confirms they do not exist to his knowledge. Note he was one of the actual authors of the book.

So...you are all wrong, I'm right. Your famed member has no credibility, and this forum is a joke.

It was a pleasure having this crusade with you guys, good-day. :rolleyes:

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Mr. Abel G. Peña replied back to my tweet asking him about the books.

(No, that is not my name. My name is well...Ant)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abel_G._Pe%C3%B1a

He confirms they do not exist to his knowledge. Note he was one of the actual authors of the book.

So...you are all wrong, I'm right. Your famed member has no credibility, and this forum is a joke.

It was a pleasure having this crusade with you guys, good-day. :rolleyes:

So one of the campaign designers (of which there were many) does not remember the year later release of a 2,000 print Collector's Ed that was only created in the first place as PR fire control because they messed up the release of the regular Limited Ed? Why am I unsurprised...

Also as stated earlier (thanks to my sister) I have found out which sources I was using for my Sunrider posts, but having had the distinct unpleasure of reading your own personal Nomi thread and it's posts I can tell right away you are not only a liar (claimed you had nothing to do with the Revan Respect Thread that has circled around the forums and yet call it YOUR thread in the same one you linked) but as you yourself stated resort to callling others trolls for disagreeing with you.

I see literally no point in providing you with anything as you are absolutely 100% positive that you are correct right out the gate as seems to be the case in any of the 'debates' you have with other KMC members, and considering how clearly demeaning as well as disrespective you are towards women I'm sure my posts would be even more futile.

As a matter of fact I don't even know why I'm typing this.

To those interested I will be writing my own Nomi thread complete with sources and pages with a comprehensive guide to the difference between the very numerous editions of many series set in this era. .

To those interested I will be writing my own Nomi thread complete with sources and pages with a comprehensive guide to the difference between the very numerous editions of many series set in this era. .
I look forward to it, and and Ant, or whatever you name is, you can go home now.

But don't worry, I'll be paying you a visit very soon. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Beniboybling

Also as stated earlier (thanks to my sister) I have found out which sources I was using for my Sunrider posts, but having had the distinct unpleasure of reading your own personal Nomi thread and it's posts I can tell right away you are not only a liar (claimed you had nothing to do with the Revan Respect Thread that has circled around the forums and yet call it YOUR thread in the same one you linked) but as you yourself stated resort to callling others trolls for disagreeing with you.

Wrong. You said I was one of those "designers." No, I was the creator. :cool:

To those interested I will be writing my own Nomi thread complete with sources and pages with a comprehensive guide to the difference between the very numerous editions of many series set in this era.

Who wants to read a Respect Thread full of fake quotes? Two Star Wars writers confirmed they don't exist. I don't get in hell why you continue to insist otherwise.

So one of the campaign designers (of which there were many) does not remember the year later release of a 2,000 print Collector's Ed that was only created in the first place as PR fire control because they messed up the release of the regular Limited Ed? Why am I unsurprised...

Or perhaps it's because it doesn't *********** exist?

It's generally unsurprising, seeing as pretty much nobody knows of its existence. Such a book would be a valued collector's item, but you can't even infer its existence by googling. Seriously, google "kotor campaign guide collector's edition". The 4th result is this thread, the 5th is the Nomi Sunrider thread on killermovies. I mean, basically, the sole proof of that thing's existence is that you say it exists.

I wonder how much that book would be worth on the Star Wars black market...

Edited by Darkelefantos

It's generally unsurprising, seeing as pretty much nobody knows of its existence. Such a book would be a valued collector's item, but you can't even infer its existence by googling. Seriously, google "kotor campaign guide collector's edition". The 4th result is this thread, the 5th is the Nomi Sunrider thread on killermovies. I mean, basically, the sole proof of that thing's existence is that you say it exists.

The raw stupidity of this forum is so great, I might kill myself just to escape it.

How many other Star Wars sources do I need to confirm with that it *doesn't exist.*

I'm rather shocked you people are intelligent enough to put on pants in the morning.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

The raw stupidity of this forum is so great, I might kill myself just to escape it.

How many other Star Wars sources do I need to confirm with that it *doesn't exist.*

I'm rather shocked you people are intelligent enough to put on pants in the morning.

Leave your attitude at the door.

Wrong. You said I was one of those "designers." No, I was the creator. :cool:

Who wants to read a Respect Thread full of fake quotes? Two Star Wars writers confirmed they don't exist. I don't get in hell why you continue to insist otherwise.

Or perhaps it's because it doesn't *********** exist?

Having read your thread I am unsurprised you are relying on technicalities to back yourself up.

Confirmed? You mean probably either just dont remember or weren't involved.

How about you ask Selenial who has seen scans herself? Oh but wait I bet they don't exist either and she is just a liar.

Once again, if you would have shared scans in the first place, there would have been no issue.

The fact you attacked Skillz when he asked for proof is why I came here in the first place.

I'll email/twitter the other authors as well. It's not that hard to get a hold of them.

As well as Selenial, but you know forgive me for the internet not being able to pull up statements about a book that had only 2,000 prints and wasn't advertised.

Nor did it really matter as it pertains to the rpg itself as all the parts that matter exist in the standard copy, whilst I am surprised at how in the dark this particular ed. is, even Wookieepedia fails to document the multi-year legal bloodbath between West End and Wizards as well as the numerous re-releases of essentially the same book with edits here and there, and the pulling off the shelves of previous 'revisions' all just so West End stopped milking Wizards, that is why said RPG has essentially croaked.

This isnt confined to just the RPG either, multiple editions of TotJ were released over the decades yet Wookieepedia hardly mentions this at all nor does most of the internet.

Edited by LadyKulvax