The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make it so subsribers can purchase past Armor or weapons off the collections market

Those of us who collect I know I do, the Admins should permit us to purchase the item with cartel coins from our collections itself without having to rely upon if someone put it on the GTN. That way if someone wants to try to hike up the price to an absurd amount we can just use our coins to purchase a item we're trying to collect and or want. This should probation to everything in collections for subscribers and collection edition owners. We physically paid for more than the others and should be given more ability to collect. Make it so that way people cannot take advantage to this that if you use cartel coins to obtain a item from your collections you don't have yet it's BOP (Bind On Pick-up) or BTL (Bind To Legacy).

Those of us who collect I know I do, the Admins should permit us to purchase the item with cartel coins from our collections itself without having to rely upon if someone put it on the GTN. That way if someone wants to try to hike up the price to an absurd amount we can just use our coins to purchase a item we're trying to collect and or want. This should probation to everything in collections for subscribers and collection edition owners. We physically paid for more than the others and should be given more ability to collect. Make it so that way people cannot take advantage to this that if you use cartel coins to obtain a item from your collections you don't have yet it's BOP (Bind On Pick-up) or BTL (Bind To Legacy).

No.

Playing a game, or even playing a subscription, does not entitle anyone to everything that is, or has ever been, in the game.

No.

Playing a game, or even playing a subscription, does not entitle anyone to everything that is, or has ever been, in the game.

Agreed, even though I like some of the older outfits, I still have to say that however much we paid for playing this game, it's about fun, and by releasing all the armors, items and weapons of past updates we would take away the fun for those who feel like they've achieved something, put their time into this game and got this "rare" armor that nobody can get anymore, I respect those people, so I have to say, no..

You both are mistaken. It would allow Collectors Edition Owners to collect the items in the game and only Collectors Edition Owners. Those who just bought the basic version or are Free To Plays shouldn't be entitled to this. We subscription and Collectors Edition Owners paid for more and ought to get more.

You both are mistaken. It would allow Collectors Edition Owners to collect the items in the game and only Collectors Edition Owners. Those who just bought the basic version or are Free To Plays shouldn't be entitled to this. We subscription and Collectors Edition Owners paid for more and ought to get more.

I am a CE owner and subscriber, as well. Having purchased the CE does NOT entitle me, or any other player, to be able to purchase items that are no longer available. Neither does my, or any other player's, continuing subscription.

I didnt pay more, England's last game exclusive chain store GAME was in administration and in order to prevent closing down reduced alot of stock prices.

I got the CE for £50 that's £80 off.