Bioware, even I'm getting impatient

theSCARAYone

The SWTOR website really needs a Whiners Forum, so the 12 or so people who can't stop complaining can muck up their own section.

No, they only post in places they think they can get attention.

Attention is, after all, the core of what they are after.

Gotta love the Specialness of "even I" in the subject, tho.

Edited by BuriDogshin

The SWTOR website really needs a Whiners Forum, so the 12 or so people who can't stop complaining can muck up their own section.

Idiots said the same thing as you back in early 2012. Then, more than 2 million people left this game.

And then the population held steady and maybe even grew a little. What's your point?

Simple. The point is that these forums are often representative of the mindset of the community.

When a few people praise BW for an awesome idea, this is silently shared by many. When several well discussed threads popup here, on reddit and in other venues lamenting the lack of content and the current strong decline in population, this should act as an alert to BW, as most people leave without saying a word.

Trying to paint people who complain as a few loudmouths on the internet hurts the game more than it helps it.

People wouldn't take the time to write posts on the game's forums if they didn't like this game at some point.

Edited by Pathlight-

Simple. The point is that these forums are often representative of the mindset of the community.

When a few people praise BW for an awesome idea, this is silently shared by many. When several well discussed threads popup here, on reddit and in other venues lamenting the lack of content and the current strong decline in population, this should act as an alert to BW.

Trying to paint people who complain as a few loudmouths on the internet hurts the game more than it helps it.

Kids are just mad because they want to spend the summer playing new content in video games rather than going out and being active. We had just as little content in the spring and few were complaining then. They've already said more is coming. Patience is what people really need to practice.

Kids are just mad because they want to spend the summer playing new content in video games rather than going out and being active. We had just as little content in the spring and few were complaining then. They've already said more is coming. Patience is what people really need to practice.

See ? You're doing it again. And you are doing a disservice to this game by dissing people who complain. Most players are grown adults with lives.

See ? You're doing it again. And you are doing a disservice to this game by dissing people who complain. Most players are grown adults with lives.

True... then again... adults are doing the same exact thing.

Not all complaining is constructive. I'm sure you know this.

And yes.... sometimes valid complaints get lost when others come in and place hyperbole and speculation over top of an otherwise valid complaint... which then results in rebuttal... and then come the name calling pejoratives and the tot-for-tat, yada yada. There is more hijacking of threads from people wanting to prosecute a completely unrelated and speculative complaint then common sense rebuttals.

Oh.. and kids have lives too.

Edited by Andryah

We have one, its called the PVP forum.

Heh heh, nice one. :D

Seriously though...how bored do you have to be of a game, to even be bored of complaining about it...cause that's me right there. I'm going back outside. (Only came in because the neighbors were mowing their lawn and harshed my enjoyment of nature.)