The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Community Livestream Friday June 27, 2014

HillaryNicole

What class should Hillary play on Republic?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What class should Hillary play on Republic?

• Trooper
    • Smuggler
    • Jedi Knight
    • Jedi Consular

It was actually fun to watch tbh. However, I don't know why everyone wanted her to play a Trooper which imo is the most boring class of the game.

Because Tait plays a Knight, Courtney plays an Inquisitor, and Musco plays an Agent, so trooper was logically the one class left since she wanted to play Republic.

Edited by Sangrar

Because Tait plays a Knight, Courtney plays an Inquisitor, and Musco plays an Agent, so trooper was logically the one class left since she wanted to play Republic.

Except the Agent is an Imp class so smuggler was an option also.

I watched yesterday, and had a blast. Sometimes I would yell, "Watch out!" "Go left! Go right!" or, "Get 'em!" at my computer screen. My neighbors love me. Or, fear me. I'm never quite sure. Lol.

Nicely done, Pokket.

Shout out to your Trooper group buddy for doing a great job.

I watched the very first part with "the wild hillary" being on Ord Mantell still - was fun. ;)

But I got tired because it had been a loing day for me already ...

Now I wonder whether she'll roll an Vanguard or a Commando ?

I'd also like to see the Team appearing on European servers, still ... ;)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for tuning into the stream today, everyone! Look forward to streaming more SWTOR in the future. Got to level 8 today on my Trooper. Y'all were a blast. Special shoutout to those who quested with me haha :jawa_biggrin:
Oh, Pokket!

When are you coming back? I finally had a second or two to make some characters on The Harbinger...Scoundrel and Trooper included. (And an Operative, because OF COURSE I DID.)

Gods, this is going to get hard to follow, with Pokket on The Harbinger, the Muscovite on Prophecy of the Five, and all of my 55s on Jedi Covenant (formerly Canderous Ordo!).