Nightlife Event Companion Customizations bugged?

Evil_Dave

The Companion Customizations available from the event vendor cannot be purchased by a character who does not have the specific companion to which they pertain. Since they're Legacy-bound, I had planned to grab one of each and stash them away for future alts, but now I can't even buy two of them without leveling new characters.

I'm aware that this restriction applies to all other Companion Customizations in the game, but should it also apply to those rare items exclusive to the event vendors? Being Legacy-bound, it really doesn't make sense to me that players are forced to log in on each individual toon to buy the customizations they want, especially since this will prevent some players from purchasing them at all.

I'd imagine that this is working as intended or not enough return on investment. That being said, don't worry about not being able to purchase the customizations at the moment. The event vendor is not going away, you'll still be able to buy the customizations even when the event is over. When your alt is ready, just send the Golden Certificates over and buy the customization then. :) Edited by Jerba

Wish they had more event comps. Although My knight is now amusing people by having what looks like James Hetfield & Axl Roses love child following her around.

Although if you gave him a giant mole it could be Lemmy & Axls love child... lol :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi