BC Team Ranked!

Kallpa

Hello everyone,

Kallpa from SickTwistedIndividuals here,

We have a fine team assembled ready for team ranked and would enjoy participating in more team ranked matches. If you have a team ready to queue, please dont hesitate in letting us know when you are ready and available. We can always schedule a match.

Grim Determination

Infamous

Tomb of Sorrow

Exiles

Constant Rage

Deadly Obsessions

Gravity Kills

Dont Worry About it

Cowboy Funk

Storm

Company

Rampant Exploitation

etc.

we would love to see you all in the queue :)

This is an open invitation to any PvP active members of our community who have a team and would like to do ranked.

Edited by Kallpa

The problem with Tomb of Sorrows is that the most active night for ranked, Friday, also happens to be the same day our first tier team of progression raiders runs operations.

So if there is another night we can run, that isn't Monday, Thursday, or Friday night for ranked PvP, that would be fantastic as we can probably get one or maybe even two teams out depending on schedule planning.

had a couple of good games last night, however it was just STI's team, infamous' team and company's team. i would love to see more teams out there, let us know when we can get acouple matches in again. i think fridays works well.

The problem with Tomb of Sorrows is that the most active night for ranked, Friday, also happens to be the same day our first tier team of progression raiders runs operations.

So if there is another night we can run, that isn't Monday, Thursday, or Friday night for ranked PvP, that would be fantastic as we can probably get one or maybe even two teams out depending on schedule planning.

alright cool hit us up in game

Monk here and ready for group ranked. My guild's team isn't quite ready yet. If you need me imp or pub side please let me know. I'd be happy to help other teams while my guild team preps.

alright will do

lots of good games vs sti tonight, got wrecked for like two hours straight and finally got to wreck a few games but mostly ended with more wins in the empire's favor this night... lots and lots of salt from both sides, all in (mostly) good fun though :D

more teams please, need "confidence" matches ;D

Hey Sanitize,

Been pugging teams for a bit (which has gone surprisingly well for the most part), but would like to set up a more consistent team to do ranked with. Can do either imp side or pub side, not sure what toons you have these days :) I'll keep an eye out for you on Chex/Chazzi/Jinxx so we can discuss in game if you're interested.

Chex

Hey Sanitize,

Been pugging teams for a bit (which has gone surprisingly well for the most part), but would like to set up a more consistent team to do ranked with. Can do either imp side or pub side, not sure what toons you have these days :) I'll keep an eye out for you on Chex/Chazzi/Jinxx so we can discuss in game if you're interested.

Chex

Sounds good, probably best to run them imp side. I'm already behind on gear on the sniper, and haven't had time to mess with any of my other toons.

By reading through these posts, it appears that the time to do ranked is Friday evenings?

I can jump on a imp character that I never play anymore if you guys wanna try out a pug team. I think it would be fun :D

The more the merrier :)