Credit Spammer Solution

VinceTam

How about when we ignore 1 toon on a credit spammers account, it ignores all current and future toons on their account???

They just re roll another FTP account because they usually get banned for this anyway... This will always happen on a FTP model game

Only solution is too beat them at their own game and sell credits on the cartel market

They just re roll another FTP account because they usually get banned for this anyway... This will always happen on a FTP model game

Only solution is too beat them at their own game and sell credits on the cartel market

Selling credits on CM isn't a good idea, it would only set a fixed exchange rate for cartel coins which in turn might have adverse side effects on GTN pricing. (depending on your point of view :p)

It should simply not be made so friggin easy to collect credits by the gadzillions

(there's this easily abused, exploitable game mechanic that makes it way too easy for them to farm them)

Edited by LeJarC

Why cant bio just script in a filter or something that bans the spamming of known websites that sell creds? there has to be a way...

I love when people feel the need to add every single 55 they have in their signature..but that's not enough to impress, they have to list every single one ranging from 19-54..

Edited by tawnii

Why cant bio just script in a filter or something that bans the spamming of known websites that sell creds? there has to be a way...

I love when people feel the need to add every single 55 they have in their signature..but that's not enough to impress, they have to list every single one ranging from 19-54..

Jelly? I actually have even more 55s spread across different servers. I don't bother listing my pre-55s though.

Not really there to impress, more to list contacts in game.

Edited by LordBarok

We just need the ability to filter out a word or combination of two or three words. That would filter out most of the mass spam in the game.

Right now I can't stand logging into fleet because of all the gold farmer spam. There's like half a dozen of them on each factions fleet recycling the spam every 30 seconds to a minute. I used to enjoy playing this game not so much anymore now that fleet chat is a spam fest.