The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Birthday Cartel Coins

I wouldn't want it to be on the account holder's birthday, but perhaps on the anniversary of the account creation. Perhaps something along the lines of

500cc on the anniversary of the account creation for FTP/Preferred

750cc on the anniversary of the account for current active subscription

2000cc on the anniversary of the account if subscribed for the ENTIRE year (no lapse since previous anniversary)

I wouldn't want it to be on the account holder's birthday, but perhaps on the anniversary of the account creation. Perhaps something along the lines of

500cc on the anniversary of the account creation for FTP/Preferred

750cc on the anniversary of the account for current active subscription

2000cc on the anniversary of the account if subscribed for the ENTIRE year (no lapse since previous anniversary)

And perhaps also it would be nice to see the Monthly CC for Subscribers go up - based and depending on how long one has been a Subscriber. So, for example, if you've been a subscriber since BETA or Launch, you'd get more Cartel Coins - compared to someone who just subscribed in May of this year.

• 1 month later...

Birthday Cartel Market coins would sound nice as long as you have a subscription during that time i wont see the harm in adding 850 Cartel Market Coins in top of what you get for that month. It would be a nice nod of respect towards the fans.

- Mandolare the Unbreakable

Edited by LionEmperor