Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How do you get your primary stat in warzones over 3k?

watermelonfan

I have seen other players do it with mostly Obroan gear. I can't figure out how to it. My primary stat is currently 2.9 with the consular buff and that prototype nano-infused might stim. I have 4 pieces of brutalizer gear and the rest is Obroan gear. Literally everything is augmented with all advanced might augment 28's.

How are players with similar gear getting apprioximately 150 extra for their primary stat?

I have seen other players do it with mostly Obroan gear. I can't figure out how to it. My primary stat is currently 2.9 with the consular buff and that prototype nano-infused might stim. I have 4 pieces of brutalizer gear and the rest is Obroan gear. Literally everything is augmented with all advanced might augment 28's.

How are players with similar gear getting apprioximately 150 extra for their primary stat?

On my operative Full Obroan gear + Brutalizer Offhand + Prototype Nano-Infused Stim + All buffs (although, only the Consular/Inquisitor buff gives you more main stat anyway) = 3128

So, it's doable.

I might have picked up a few Cunning datacrons, but that wouldn't make that much of a difference in total Cunning.

Are you sure you don't have any level 50-53 pieces left on your character?

Edited by TheNahash

On my operative Full Obroan gear + Brutalizer Offhand + Prototype Nano-Infused Stim + All buffs (although, only the Consular/Inquisitor buff gives you more main stat anyway) = 3128

So, it's doable.

I might have picked up a few Cunning datacrons, but that wouldn't make that much of a difference in total Cunning.

Are you sure you don't have any level 50-53 pieces left on your character?

yes I am sure. I have all gear purchased from the pvp vendor. and the expertise adds up to 2018.

look at the mods and enhancements in the armor... they pieces you have may be lacking.. sometimes you have to spend little extra to get like more than 1 helm or glove etc to tear out the mods and enhancement to replace another piece of gears mod and enhancement that is not that great. Even in best gear sometimes the mods or enhancement needs to be replaced with a better one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.