BW is forcing tanks to use accuracy?

Kingsbount

Dodge the issue? There's no issue to dodge. The game isn't realistic, therefore arguments of realism are invalid.

Apparently, the concept of "suspension of disbelief" is unknown to you.

But fine, you're right, a Hero Who Never Misses is much less realistic than a Hero Who Never Sh*ts.

Apparently, the concept of omitting the boring and mundane parts of a story is unknown to you. If you are dreaming of becoming an author or game designer, do not give up your day job. Oh, wait, it seems you think you are a game designer. That's so tragic.

But anyway, is your issue that you want SWTOR to be more like Chess than like the Mother of All RPGs, D&D? (emphasis added)

It's good to know that apparently the only two options are D&D or Chess.

And on that note, out of respect for the audience other than you, I won't bother responding to the rest of your post.

You obviously don't need my help embarrassing yourself.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, the concept of "suspension of disbelief" is unknown to you.

Funny that "suspension of disbelief" is brought up by the one arguing that something isn't realistic.

And on that note, out of respect for the audience other than you, I won't bother responding to the rest of your post.

You obviously don't need my help embarrassing yourself.

Nice cop out.

And for giggles:

But anyway, is your issue that you want SWTOR to be more like Chess than like the Mother of All RPGs, D&D?

Saying that removing some RNG makes SWTOR more like chess than D&D (this already implies that it's a bad thing) is like saying to people who support electric cars, "is your issue that you want cars to be more like lamps than the mother of all cars, the Ford Model T?" Chess has nothing to do with this conversation aside from it also falling under the classification of being a game and that it has no random chance. To bring it up as a comparison to where SWTOR would be headed should this change be implemented is laughable.

Edited by MillionsKNives