This event is pathetic

SgtFrog

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The event is underwhelming but nobody held a gun on you and forced you to play.

Thats incorrect. There is such a lack of real and new PVE content, that ppl rush it like hungry wolves do for a piece of fresh meat. This event is just boring and unchallenging, i felt asleep playing fr the hidden acm. i gave it up....way to boring.

this event is a moneysink, ok, (i preffered the crystal sellers in vanilla) but its also an invitation for bot users and ppl with programmable hardware... not even a single real quest.....

if 2.9 wont come up with new real playable pve content more and more ppl will leave. i luv tor but im afraid i will be 1 of them....

Thats incorrect. There is such a lack of real and new PVE content, that ppl rush it like hungry wolves do for a piece of fresh meat. This event is just boring and unchallenging, i felt asleep playing fr the hidden acm. i gave it up....way to boring.

this event is a moneysink, ok, (i preffered the crystal sellers in vanilla) but its also an invitation for bot users and ppl with programmable hardware... not even a single real quest.....

if 2.9 wont come up with new real playable pve content more and more ppl will leave. i luv tor but im afraid i will be 1 of them....

And you'll be back in 3.0, so why worry?