This event is pathetic

SgtFrog

Call me a sore loser if you wish but this event is pathetic and lazy, it sucks that every single item available is only attainable via the RNG...I really wish they actually put some thought into this and had other forms of activities.

I have spent 500k and all I have to show for it is 1 gold certificate GG.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I thought ;) You are angry because you still cant win a Rancor. Thats fine. I cant win it too. Dont be rude mate , we can feel your pain. Just spend another 13m and you`ll get it. There is nothing to worry about. Just give another 15m to Giradda the Hutt. There is nothing to worry about. Give Giradda 27m credits. Edited by iankalo

The event is underwhelming but nobody held a gun on you and forced you to play.

And 500k is hardly a fortune, plenty of people were reporting spending 10 times that to get a Rancor and they were the lucky ones.

I know I was not forced to play, but as a consumer I am not pleased with the event and wish they did more.

I know 500k is not a fortune but 500k and getting nothing out of it is a little annoying (Just one gold certificate) since everything is based on RNG only I am not talking about the Rancor or the Vectron.

I have played a lot of MMO and taken parts in a lot of events and this is so far the only one I have encountered where every single prize is based on RNG.

As I thought ;) You are angry because you still cant win a Rancor. Thats fine. I cant win it too. Dont be rude mate , we can feel your pain. Just spend another 13m and you`ll get it. There is nothing to worry about. Just give another 15m to Giradda the Hutt. There is nothing to worry about. Give Giradda 27m credits.

I was not being Rude "Mate" I don't want a Rancor and I have a Vectron from the new packs,I am talking about everything in that event being RNG based which sucks.

I was not being Rude "Mate" I don't want a Rancor and I have a Vectron from the new packs,I am talking about everything in that event being RNG based which sucks.

So, if you dont want a Rancor and if you already have a Vectron .... why do you bother? Just leave the poor gamble addictive bastards to suffer (like me) :) You dont lose anything if you skip this event. You are winning! Cuz ... when the next pack hits , the players wont have enough credits to buy a Walker Mount.

Edited by iankalo

...All I'm really getting out of this thread is "I don't want anything from the event, but I spent 500k on it anyway, and the RNG ate my credits."

I want the other King pin Items that use Gold Certificates...but at the rate things are going I will need 2 million credits for Just one weapon.

Everyone assumed I wanted the mounts.

I want the other King pin Items that use Gold Certificates...but at the rate things are going I will need 2 million credits for Just one weapon.

Everyone assumed I wanted the mounts.

Holy sith .... are you serious :) You can get 20 Gold Certificates if you buy and use 2-3x99 Smuggler`s "sith" . Ive got 67x Gold Certificates from my last 500k credit sink.... Gold Sertificates are really easy to win. But ... you cant buy much with that "sith". 15 for the speeder + achievement , 5 for the pet , 5 or 10 for the health regen ... thats it. You need 150-400k for all of that.

Edited by iankalo

The event is underwhelming but nobody held a gun on you and forced you to play.

And 500k is hardly a fortune, plenty of people were reporting spending 10 times that to get a Rancor and they were the lucky ones.

Agreed.

Not a fan of the event and just like 2.8, I'll pretend that it never happened but it's fairly nonsensical for someone to b*tch about the game's rules, after having acknowledged them and done the dance.

RNG is RNG after all.

Call me a sore loser if you wish but this event is pathetic and lazy, it sucks that every single item available is only attainable via the RNG...I really wish they actually put some thought into this and had other forms of activities.

I smell a lie.

I've spent 500-600k and I've got 1 Magnus and enough gold certificates to get 3 pistols, 2 rifles, 2 snipers, 2 cannons, 1 lightsaber, 1 HK customization and an entire set of the kingpin outfit.

Either you are lying, or you are the most unlucky man on the planet.

In which case, you should know by now to stay away from RNG events.

EDIT: And I am notoriously unlucky when it comes to RNG.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

You have hands. Fingers. Google it.

How do you know that I have a hand or fingers? You dont know that , do ya?

I had an acciden 4 years ago ... I lost my pinky ...

But yeah , using the Google is a good advice. Im giving it on any player in SWTOR who ask something about this game. They can use google and dulfy/torhead.

Edited by iankalo

I smell a lie.

I've spent 500-600k and I've got 1 Magnus and enough gold certificates to get 3 pistols, 2 rifles, 2 snipers, 2 cannons, 1 lightsaber, 1 HK customization and an entire set of the kingpin outfit.

Either you are lying, or you are the most unlucky man on the planet.

In which case, you should know by now to stay away from RNG events.

EDIT: And I am notoriously unlucky when it comes to RNG.

I guess I am just that unlucky.

That sucks, I spent 20k and got a Legacy 2 handed lightsaber.

SWTOR hates you.

thats the problem when you gamble, you can spend a lot and not get anything in return, or spend little and get a rancor ( that happened to a guy on my server in the first 20 minutes or so, I wanted to both congratulate him and hit him all at once). Point is, rewards are not guaranteed.

If you spent 500k on smugglers chips, that'd be 500 chips.

now, for every 50 smuggler chips I have bought, I have gotten an average of 10 kingpin chips (I wrote the numbers down).

So that's 100 chips you should have gotten...

and 100 chips should have given you at least 5-10 golden certificates. (more actually, since you should have gotten some from the smuggler machines while spending those 500 smuggler chisp and you should have gotten some chips back from the kingpin machine too).

According to the calculations on dulfys page, you spend on average 28,958 credits per golden chip using the smugglers chips.

That's 17 certificates you should have gotten for those 500k.

I find it incredibly doubtful that you only got 1.

Either you are overstating the money you spent or underplaying the certificates you got.

I mean, it's not like hyperbole is uncommon on these forums to "strenghten" ones arguments and griefs.