The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1 time unlock all purchase i.e "Mass Unlock" ?

1 thing that would be a nice option on the cartel market would be the option to have all previously collected/unlocked items/mounts etc... be unlocked across your entire account, I know you can unlock individual items across characters but a 1 time purchase to unlock all previous purchases/collectibles/mounts etc... across all characters would be great.

Obviously any future unlocks or purchases would have to be bought/unlocked as usual but the option for a "Mass Unlocking" would be a nice addition :)

While I agree it would be cool, the logistics of coding to determine the cost would be a nightmare, and probably create tons of bugs. Plus, if you have the tokens to do it, just go through each page and unlock it all, takes a few minutes, but not a big deal. Heck, create a new character on another server just to get a 'fresh' character that doesn't have any unlocks of their own to unlock it all on. Unless you think it should be a discount, which would be even more of a coding nightmare than without the discount, plus I dout they'd do THAT.