Fix Operative/Scoundrel Roll Stuck Bug

Bastrus

Title says it all, it's been in the game since the expansion came out with 2.0. Please fix this, you guys have said you'd fix it several times before and it has not once gotten better. If anything after the roll change I have seen even more Ops/Scoundrels get roll stuck in a PvP game and are unable to participate at all in the match. Causing losses or more difficult games because you lose a valuable member of your group be it a healer or a talented DPS.

One thing I would like to note is /stuck does not fix this. They are still stuck after preforming /stuck.

If we could get more on board with this, I know a lot of you have probably experienced this bug and have got to be tired of it. I do not play an operative or scoundrel myself, but my friends/guildies have been frustrated with this for ages.

Please, fix this. Would like to see a yellow post on this that is not "We are aware of the situation and are in the works on fixing this." That does not show customer support, saying that you will fix it and doing it are two different things. This is a known problem and has been for over a year now, fix it.

Thank you for your time.

~Bastrus, Elite Warlord, Deadly Contender, Founder.

• 5 months later...