Images for the Homestead on Tatooine

Darth_Wicked

I will not be surprised if the top image is for the traveling-home interstitial image, and the bottom image is the view out the window of the Stronghold. I will be pleasantly surprised if you can leave your cliff-side apartment and walk the grounds, but I do not expect it.

In a related question: will my Nar Shadaa stronghold be on the appropriate taxi network?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be surprised if the top image is for the traveling-home interstitial image, and the bottom image is the view out the window of the Stronghold. I will be pleasantly surprised if you can leave your cliff-side apartment and walk the grounds, but I do not expect it.

In a related question: will my Nar Shadaa stronghold be on the appropriate taxi network?

Ah yeah. Silly me I was wondering if we'd get to grow useful ****. This makes more sense and follows their norm.

Or did they? Exactly what are those eggs I'm gathering...My smuggler is gonna be stylin in this pad. Can I sell my Nar Shaddaa one for this?

I have a theory on that subject for a while now. Time will tell if I Bioware will indulge me... I sure hope so. :D

EDIT:

The key word is "fossilized" Krayt Dragon eggs. Just go Jurassic Park on them already...!!!

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Looks nice. Will we be able to grow mats for bio potions in that crop field or just stare at it?

Wouldn't that be unique -- mining and harvesting materials from our own plots -- if implemented properly it would lead the way to living in the game world rather than just fighting in it. Boring to many, I'm sure, yet a godsend to others. But of doubtful prospect, I'm sure.