T3 gs

SammyGStatus

I believe people have confirmed that in GSF slows from separate sources are additive.

Separate sources means from you and not you.

If the same person's slows stacked an interdiction drone and engines would stop someone... they do not.

Separate sources means from you and not you.

If the same person's slows stacked an interdiction drone and engines would stop someone... they do not.

Slows stack aslong as they are of different sources, it doesn't matter who put them there.

All the slows are: Seismic Mine 50% slow 3 sec duration, Interdiction Mine 50 or 60% slow 20 sec duration, Interdiction Drone 40 or 50% slow duration infinite in area, Concussion Missile 30% slow 15 sec duration, Interdiction Missile 50% slow 8 sec duration, Ion Missile 40% 12 sec duration, Ion Railgun 55% slow 12 sec duration, Interdiction Drive 20 or 30% for 6 or 9 sec duration.

You can't have 2 of the same ones on you at the same time but you can have 1 of each, and they stack additively till you get to 100% then you just can't move or turn.

I hope that clears everything up. :)

Edited by Drakkolich

I think the T3 is interesting to fly. Most of it is neat, except its engine package. I'd rather see barrel roll as an engine component than power dive. I think it should've had barrel roll like all the other gunships, but that's my opinion though. Its fun though for sure.

I think the T3 is interesting to fly. Most of it is neat, except its engine package. I'd rather see barrel roll as an engine component than power dive. I think it should've had barrel roll like all the other gunships, but that's my opinion though. Its fun though for sure.

Agreed, I'd like to see barrel roll too. But I'm warming up to retros on this ship. And I'm toying with interdiction drive...the drive/missile combo could be fun. Power dive, for me, might as well be a suicide button.

Edited by MaximilianPower

Well that's the tradeoff you have to make. Power Dive is more of an evasion tool, and retro thruster is a positioning tool for dogfighting. And it only makes them untouchable when out in the open. It's one of the more dangerous abilities to use in any limited mobility space after all.