2.8 Jedi Covenant PVE DPS Competition

nlashbrook

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gryffindor <Trillpug> Commando - Pyro

http://www.torparse.com/a/719129/5/0/Damage+Dealt - 3914.39 (4:15.328s)

Working on making AMR will post in soon.

As far as Wise and Saizio - Once I get OH and an upgraded relic to replace my kell one your both dead in the water :p <3

Commando's don't have a Pyrotech Spec, scrub <3

BTW - Insane CB + AP Crit my lord...

Edited by SnickerJew

Commando's don't have a Pyrotech Spec, scrub <3

BTW - Insane CB + AP Crit my lord...

I just wrote that cause I needed to go back and check my other post cause I couldn't remember the point distribution for that spec lol, that is how new I am at this spec... :p Yeah the crits were great but to be honest I messed up like 6 times in this parse this should have been a 4k parse but w/e... What you told me to do is completely wrong by the way lol. I looked at Mari's rotation again and I was right except for one small part which I figured out.

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

Finally parsing again. Something to start at least:

Uoiae -<House Stark>- Watchman Sentinel 36/8/2

AMR: To come. DF BiS except: DM head/gloves/offhand, all but one enhancement is 186, mix of 186 unlettered and B-mods, DM & DT implants.

Iouea-<House Stark>- Sharpshooter Gunslinger 36/3/7

AMR: To come. 100 less cunning than Saizeo and 80 less than Wise. DF BiS except: 2 DM implants, 186 offhand barrel, 1 186 surge enhancement, 2 186 B-mods, Oriconian MK-1 ear.

Also, why are grenades allowed? (*Cough* Delta *Cough*) They're not in the world leaderboards, right?

Edited by cxten

Finally parsing again. Something to start at least:

Uoiae -<House Stark>- Watchman Sentinel 36/8/2

AMR: To come. DF BiS except: DM head/gloves/offhand, all but one enhancement is 186, mix of 186 unlettered and B-mods, DM & DT implants.

Iouea-<House Stark>- Sharpshooter Gunslinger 36/3/7

AMR: To come. 100 less cunning than Saizeo and 80 less than Wise. DF BiS except: 2 DM implants, 186 offhand barrel, 1 186 surge enhancement, 2 186 B-mods, Oriconian MK-1 ear.

Also, why are grenades allowed? (*Cough* Delta *Cough*) They're not in the world leaderboards, right?

"Any use of stim, adrenal, or grenade is permitted."

Updated. We need more imperial parses, this is getting a bit too out of balance lol.

And Wyld, I just put it to the "enters combat/Kills operation dummy" message

22:53:01.961 Peta enters combat.

22:57:23.150 Peta kills Operations Training Dummy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.