The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The One Sith.

Hey all--

Greetings everyone. I had some questions to pose to the community in regards to the one sith. For those who are unfamiliar with the One Sith, in the legacy ((?) it is legacy isn't it, I haven't read them in some time and don't have a whole lot of time to dig through the closets, if it is another title i apologize in advance) comics, the one sith are a new sith order, their leader is reminiscent of Darth bane in that he is covered in living creatures that form a body armor, though in this case I believe it was Vong parasites.

Anyhow, in this time of darkness, with the sith back in control of the galaxy and the Jedi on the run, the question I have is how did it get to this? By that I mean in the EU, what hints did we have of the one sith besides in the legacy series when the dark Jedi Alarma (Once again, I apologize for not looking up the names before hand, but I believe this is at least close to correct) goes to Korriban seeking the sith, and finds them in a compound. After speaking with them, we learn a small bit about the one sith, and Darth Wyrrlock (again sorry for spelling) and the "master".

What I would like to know is if anyone else has found anymore back story on these sith who scoffed at the rule of two and are rewarded with eventual galactic control. I would love to find out how this organization was formed, back stories on the key members, why they disregarded the rule of two, and how they rose to power.

I would like to reiterate my apologies for not having some of the names correct and if I have differed from cannon as to my explanation, small, and such as it was. Any corrections would be appreciated, and any information about them appreciated also. This is the group of sith that the EU basically ends with, and I would like to see them discussed a bit more. Thank you for your time.

<Sandari>

One Sith

Darth Krayt

Fel Empire

Sith-Imperial War

Ossus Project

These are perhaps the most important resources as far as context, especially the one about Krayt and the One Sith (obviously).

Also, there are two "Legacy" series, one is a series of novels and the other is a series of comics. The One Sith appear in both, but are focused on in the comic series.

The Dark Jedi's name was Alema Rar

Close on the sith, its spelled Wyyrlok

As far as your explanation, it was accurate if lacking in detail but yeah I can hardly explain stuff I read years ago in detail either so you're all good.