Which is the best SW movie?

Stalinski

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Hope was great because it set the scene for such an epic saga, empire because of the general story, rotj because the last few battles and ending were so epic, phantom menace because it had an epic saber duel (but sucked major donkey **** for the most part), didn't really like clone wars, revenge of the sith for saber fights and fairly good story.

All in all, ROTJ is my fav overall, revenge of the sith is my favourite prequel, best music goes to sith too, and best space battle goes to new hope :)

I don't care about your opinions, i'm just spending my life away waiting for access :confused:

The Empire Strikes Back is probably the best of the films.

But...

I watched a few episodes of the very first Buster Crabbe Flash Gordon serials. Then I watched Akira Kurosawa's Hidden Fortress. Then I rewatched the Phantom Menace and I saw it in a completely different light.

Now I love the Phantom Menace. :eek:

• 3 months later...

Empire Strikes Back, of course.

Then A New Hope where Han Shot. First, last, and only fired off one round. Greedo died and his finger never squeezed the trigger.

The Return of the Jedi.

And since the Prequels actually happened....

Phantom Menace is much better on DVD when you can fast forward through all the Jar Jar parts.

Attack of the Clones still reminds me of a lame attempt to make Lethal Weapon into a Star Wars movie, but the chase scenes were fun.

Revenge of the Sith. "Luke. Leia. *croaks*" and "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" 'Nuff said.