The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Classic Ajunta Pall Tunic

The third picture in that row was showing the Ajunta Pall tunic on a female character with body type 1, that does not show the shoulder 'pads' - as a glitch. Dulfy's website mentions that right next to where the picture is posted, actually.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

http://i.imgur.com/anVUTZA.png

Pls Bioware. It's just removing the orange stuff and it's gonna make a lot of people happy. I haven't seen anyone on my server, in the recent month, who'd wear the live version.

This basic chest piece is all I desire. Please, I beg you. So much. Make me happy, make Jedi happy. :[ Been waiting for so long for something like this. Would it hurt to put it as a direct purchase item under different name? Please! Do you think I enjoy this groveling? :[

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, Bioware. Pretty please. Remove that orange shoulder and hood stuff and release it as is. And you shouldn't stop there, you can create 3 different versions of this, just a simple classic one, then one with a long sleeved robe like the Exterminator one with and without hood. And that's it! The BEST JEDI armor in game! :) Just put it on the CM like the Humble set, and let me give you my money. :cool:

What they should do: they should add a tabard to it. On the upper body it would look like the vest on Humble Hero's ( would stick out) but below the belt it could be just a texture and the cloth below the belt could be modified to have a tabard texture on it, too. It wouldn't be free flowing and it would be 2d in there but seems an easy solution.

Release it as "Jedi Knight Tunic" for 500 cc. Profit.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue