Hourly Cartel Market Flashsale Updates

Iwipe

Europe gets the shaft again. 12 midnight here and we've had quick travel, 2 GSF ships and a character unlock.

Can we get one for our timezone next time plz?

In Germany it's already 01:17 am...I'm getting tired, but I don't want to miss out on an item.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as good as the first sale so far, but I still love these sales. Haven't picked anything up since I have everything already (except for those Gunships... what a waste of two hours...). I'm hoping we get a few more Outfits before the sale ends, or a mount like the Longspur Sportster since I need to add that one for my collection. I also assume the Infected Womp Weasel should go on sale soon hopefully.

Weren't people waiting for treek forever since it was advertised?

Those cheap character slots make me happy. It means that even if I were to drop to preferred, that I could have two of each gender of each class both pub and imp side for a total of 16 characters.
Yep, $3.50 to open up 22 slots on every server was like: "Okay BioWare, here you go". :p

Am I the only one that keeps opening and closing the Cartel window at the top of every hour just to make it update since it seems to be lagging about 2 minutes behind the clock?

Someone tell me I'm not the only one doing this.

Please.

Am I the only one that keeps opening and closing the Cartel window at the top of every hour just to make it update since it seems to be lagging about 2 minutes behind the clock?

Someone tell me I'm not the only one doing this.

Please.

It's 2 mins lagging past the hour for me.

Was just checking the list on Dulfy and some of the stuff feels just... Random.

Solus Secant for 150CC, plus 50CC to unlock on Collections? Great.

Thermal Retention Armor for 120CC, plus 40CC to unlock on Collections? Also great.

On the other hand...

TM-59 Blaster Pistol for 40CC, plus 200CC to unlock on Collections? Errrrr... Same with the Corsec Baton.

In other words, that which can be used by every single character in the game is... Less expensive than stuff which is class-specific?

Where's the sense in this? :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Was just checking the list on Dulfy and some of the stuff feels just... Random.

Solus Secant for 150CC, plus 50CC to unlock on Collections? Great.

Thermal Retention Armor for 120CC, plus 40CC to unlock on Collections? Also great.

On the other hand...

TM-59 Blaster Pistol for 40CC, plus 200CC to unlock on Collections? Errrrr... Same with the Corsec Baton.

i think the discounts were only applying to the Over 1000 item sets weapons are 400 a piece.

i think the discounts were only applying to the Over 1000 item sets weapons are 400 a piece.

Even so, again, both are limited to a reduced number of classes, unlike the armor sets which are widespread. Again, strange logic if you ask me.

Not so much the pricing for the item but the one to unlock on Collections. Too much in your face. :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.