Trooper Act2: Prellon Garn got resurrected from the dead?

fire-breath

Warning trooper class story spoilers

At times I'm a bit bored and decide to do something crazy-ish. This time I was doing the trooper classquest <Return to duty> After saving Prellon Garn and blowing up the ship you get Prellon as a silver type NPC with the statement that if he dies combat would be resetted.

I decided to test this out by letting him die on purpose. First off, kudos to the failsafe mechanics implemented. The moment Prellon gets low HP he gets stunned and drops all aggro to the player...... However .... if you let him fight an add often enough he still dies since he will take at least 1 hit. It took me 3 silver beasts and 2 genenosian patrols to get prellon killed.

My mission however still continued and didn't got reset.

I traveled to my ships hangar to have a chat with Jonas and whats the 1st thing he says?

"Welcome back to the loving arms of the Republic, Prellon. It's good to see you". Added to that Prellon was standing next to me in the cutscene. I know I should have made a picture of Prellons DEAD body. He was dead, Shotted and spitted at, dead, mort, dood, K.I.A ..... therefore he shouldn't have been at my side.

Its a minor issue since you must do really your best to get him killed but I assume RP players might want him dead.

If its not intended that he dies, might I suggest giving him the GODmoded 1HP treatment like some other NPC pets you get at times?