The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I LOVE this ONE LOL

kirorx

I thought i would share this because I find myself quoting this all the time with a buddy of mine.:cool:

This show looked pretty entertaining, too bad it got canceled. Nevertheless i hope you get a chuckle from it...i know i do.

Yeah, sad. Its halt came in the time of Lucasfilm being sold to Disney, unfortunately.

George Lucas himself, however, is said to be a huge fan of "Robot Chicken" (Detours was meant to be made by the same creators).

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

It's officially only "on hold" tho. They already finished a bunch of episodes (around 30 IIRC) and they are just waiting to go.

But Seth Green had a long talk with Kathleen Kennedy (now "boss" of star wars) about how this would be a bad decision prior to the new movies as they both didn't want new star wars fans (ie. kids) to grow up on this before the new movies set in because this was making fun of the old movies.

Seth Green has said in the past that he had met parents who had introduced star wars to their kids through robot chicken and family guy and he didn't like that since it kinda diminishes the movies if you do it that way.