Kaggath Battlegrounds

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming no more surprises for me and we are finalized accrossed the board now.
Everyone is pretty much done, however I am still waiting on final reponses to my PMs from Selenial, Lady and Karadron.

I'd also like to know if Lady is available to be an Arbiter.

Everyone is pretty much done, however I am still waiting on final reponses to my PMs from Selenial, Lady and Karadron.

Uhh, I didn't realise you needed a reply. My faction looks ok, I'm happy with it all.

Oh and canino it won't let me reply to your PM, but deal.

The Taken List, I'm afraid, is soon to be... decommissioned. :jawa_evil:

EDIT: Ohohoho! What's that? You tried to copy + paste before it went down! Too late fool its a gone!

Its cute you think we can't find it.

I have 9 copies of the taken list right in front of me, all on line, accessible by anyone... But they're not really useful buddy.

They responded saying, and I'm quoting here, 'WIZARD!!'

Rayla also said that she doesn't want to be an Arbiter.

Now that that's taken care, post the Kaggath. Now.

Uhh, I didn't realise you needed a reply. My faction looks ok, I'm happy with it all.

Oh and canino it won't let me reply to your PM, but deal.

Well its just I PMed you a reply to those requests, and I was hoping you were happy with that, also clarfication on the name. Is the most recent edition the one you are going for?

Deal? What deal? Jeez, I need to start up an intelligence bureau or something...

They responded saying, and I'm quoting here, 'WIZARD!!'

Rayla also said that she doesn't want to be an Arbiter.

Now that that's taken care, post the Kaggath. Now.

Wait what? So on top of secret deals being made in the background, PMs are being sent to you now?

This is a coup.

EDIT: Seriously though I need clarification on this stuff. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

Any idea who might be the first two to begin?

If the first match isn't posted soon, it will no longer be early this week! Don't break your promise Beni! :(:(:(:(

As long as I here from Karadron and Lady, the Kaggath can begin tommorow for sure. Everything else is finalized. Edited by Beniboybling

Aurbere, Selenial, it is time...

Oh and I have copies of the taken list as well. The wonders of seperate tabs that do not update until you refresh the page:jawa_evil:

As for all of these back room deals... I ADMIT TO NOTHING!!!

Alrighty, I've decided to choose Aurbere, Selenial and LadyKulvax as Arbiters and you've all been ascribed a round for the heats, I myself will be taking on two rounds, and them we'll see what the Semi-Finals and Finals bring.

Anyway I've sent briefings to you guys, I'm sure you all know what your doing but best to be clear. Also Selenial if its not an issue for you, I've appointed you to arbitrate the first match - which will be commencing hopefully later today!

Alrighty, I've decided to choose Aurbere, Selenial and LadyKulvax as Arbiters and you've all been ascribed a round for the heats, I myself will be taking on two rounds, and them we'll see what the Semi-Finals and Finals bring.

Anyway I've sent briefings to you guys, I'm sure you all know what your doing but best to be clear. Also Selenial if its not an issue for you, I've appointed you to arbitrate the first match - which will be commencing hopefully later today!

Its an honour sir :jawa_angel:

But yep, I'm happy to go first! Around this week, and I'll be on tonight to do my Surik/Revan run down and just chill a bit, so yeh... I should have no issues!

Briefing has been read and filed.