Kaggath Battlegrounds

Faction finalized and run-down done. I'm ready to rumble.

I'm looking forward to unleashing my faction. Of course everyone's freaking out about it, so it's not as great when you know that everyone's gonna be looking for ways to demolish it rather than appreciating it. Ah well. Honestly I'm just glad I made it, because this thing would be a nightmare if it happened in cannon.

Oh, and droid / lightsider factions can do what they will, it won't help them. I got answers to all those arguments already.

Contrary to what Sel said concerning my faction vs yours, I am also looking for ways to help argue for it, unless you go against me of course! As I said, you are one of the three that I have openly stated to be in support of. Besides. *looks side to side* Vong can take out enemies quite well so I won't have to face them myself. :jawa_evil:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have already gone over my greivances with them in so many other threads and truthfully have no idea how to start such a thread or where to begin with the issue. I also get the feeling if I tried it would get miss interpreted as me saying Esoteric is worthless which its far from.

I am unsure if you have ever felt this issue, you have an idea, but have no idea how to express said idea in a manner others will understand it as its intended to be understood. They could understand every word, but the words themselves are ultimately faulty and poor in their explination or intent.

Obviously I will try to not derail any of this, If at any point I find the words to express what it is about Esoteric vs Conventional I find off I will most assuredly make a thread, but as of right now the words escape me on how to exactly address the issue.

That was somewhat my aim with the Practical or For Show thread, but it was more aimed towards the star wars tech, weapons, ships, ect and less towards powers.

I think I have already gone over my greivances with them in so many other threads and truthfully have no idea how to start such a thread or where to begin with the issue. I also get the feeling if I tried it would get miss interpreted as me saying Esoteric is worthless which its far from.

I am unsure if you have ever felt this issue, you have an idea, but have no idea how to express said idea in a manner others will understand it as its intended to be understood. They could understand every word, but the words themselves are ultimately faulty and poor in their explination or intent.

Obviously I will try to not derail any of this, If at any point I find the words to express what it is about Esoteric vs Conventional I find off I will most assuredly make a thread, but as of right now the words escape me on how to exactly address the issue.

I can understand that.

Karadron is in this, and his faction is finalized.

Anyway, I should probably start picking out Arbiter's now. Firstly though I'll ask who is interested/able.

We need at least one along with myself. But I'm prefer an additional 2 or 3.

I'm interested, I won't be able to do too much between July 21- August 9th but I'm clear after that.

That was somewhat my aim with the Practical or For Show thread, but it was more aimed towards the star wars tech, weapons, ships, ect and less towards powers.

It does give me an idea of how to do it maybe it would give people a means to express their thoughts on the matter, and by that alone it may get my wheels turning.

I'm looking forward to unleashing my faction. Of course everyone's freaking out about it, so it's not as great when you know that everyone's gonna be looking for ways to demolish it rather than appreciating it. Ah well. Honestly I'm just glad I made it, because this thing would be a nightmare if it happened in cannon.

Oh, and droid / lightsider factions can do what they will, it won't help them. I got answers to all those arguments already.

You're no match for the power of the Dark Side!

Hatred is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

Beni, before I forget, I'd like to mention that if we start this week, I won't be able to participate to much ( so start, just don't use my faction :p) as I will be gone from tomorrow-Friday afternoon.

Oh, and I'd be interested in being an Arbiter. I think that I would give a different perspective, seeing as my strengths lie in the underworld, droids, and other oddities.

Well I am still waiting for beni to finalize my faction. I am probably not helping him much though honestly :o. I am a mule after all. Changing things is not something I am good at, though a small portion of my faction is slightly more interesting now with some of the changes he made, but ultimately I hoping it functions the same as it was intended to. I think beni is intending that, but right now its my stubborness with the vision and Idea I ultimately had for my faction that is keeping it from being 100%. Though I believe with the last couple I sent him we should be done even if he looks at it shakes his head and goes dont be surprised if your out the first round :D.

Which honestly if I am out the first round.... congrats to those who beat me. I want to see the intersting factions people came up with any way more so then the near same old same old mine is for me.

Yeah, I'm still alive. I just don't reply often, or as often as I should.

But since I don't really think I'm going to make it all that far into this I'd be interested in Arbitrating.

I PMed you your faction, if there are no issues just PM me back saying so.

I PMed you your faction, if there are no issues just PM me back saying so.

Sent last minute Flagship change, cus novelty you'll understand when you see it overall doesnt change much :D.

Edit: Just realized I feel my faction is almost "grey" lightside. I doubt it will get far, but I am sure people will at least find it entertaining :D.

Thank you beni for putting up with my muleness and helping me get the idea of the faction off the ground with its intended function remaining intact.

Edited by tunewalker

The pleasures all mine, I like see people's factions shape up. :D

Some were likely more painful than others. *Looks around innocently*;)

Side Note: The Taken List! It is so decrypt, it could die from out of datedness any minute!

Edited by Silenceo

Side Note: The Taken List! It is so decrypt, it could die from out of datedness any minute!
The Taken List, I'm afraid, is soon to be... decommissioned. :jawa_evil:

EDIT: Ohohoho! What's that? You tried to copy + paste before it went down! Too late fool its a gone!

Edited by Beniboybling