Kaggath Battlegrounds

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I just had to point this out.

Satire my dear Sel.

If Aurbere doesn't care about my patience wearing thin, why the hell should I care about his tolerance? His was a personal attack, mine was a satirical reflection of his own argument, and his opinion of that argument mirrored my own towards his...

But I don't think he was being malicious, it was just a poor expression of boredom or exasperation that I didn't appreciate. Either way, I hope there are no hard feelings

and Beni, can we start yet?

Satire my dear Sel.

If Aurbere doesn't care about my patience wearing thin, why the hell should I care about his tolerance? His was a personal attack, mine was a satirical reflection of his own argument, and his opinion of that argument mirrored my own towards his...

But I don't think he was being malicious, it was just a poor expression of boredom or exasperation that I didn't appreciate. Either way, I hope there are no hard feelings

and Beni, can we start yet?

'Twas a joke.

I finally came up with a flagship, so that's something he needs to do, but he seems to be ignoring it (I think he's on holiday or something, IIRC)

He said this weekend, didn't he?

I guess we'll just have to wait for him.

I don't know why, but I really want to start this. I think it has something to do with my "I don't care if I win" attitude. During the last Kaggath, I was really nervous to start. But with this, I'm excited. Then again, I don't expect my faction to go far. It was created last minute. But I do have a counter ( I think) for Lomi if it comes down to it.

Oh, and Rayla, I don't have Tholme. I'm not going to say to much more about my faction, as it is pretty obvious who I have. Going neutral this round, and light for the next Classic.

I don't know why, but I really want to start this. I think it has something to do with my "I don't care if I win" attitude. During the last Kaggath, I was really nervous to start. But with this, I'm excited. Then again, I don't expect my faction to go far. It was created last minute. But I do have a counter ( I think) for Lomi if it comes down to it.

Oh, and Rayla, I don't have Tholme. I'm not going to say to much more about my faction, as it is pretty obvious who I have. Going neutral this round, and light for the next Classic.

Same here really, I was the last regular to pick a faction, in fact I might have been the last person full stop if Tune doesn't submit his, so I didn't really get the people I want.

Still think I've got a formidable faction, so we'll see how it goes, but I don't expect to go far.

Granted, I was last last time as well, and that went well, but it's different this time I can tell.... People have stepped up their game.

Same here really, I was the last regular to pick a faction, in fact I might have been the last person full stop if Tune doesn't submit his, so I didn't really get the people I want.

Still think I've got a formidable faction, so we'll see how it goes, but I don't expect to go far.

Granted, I was last last time as well, and that went well, but it's different this time I can tell.... People have stepped up their game.

Yeah, this one is going to be intense. A lot of good picks all around.

Yeah, I was surprised to see some of the suggestions Beni was able to offer me. I would have expected those people to have been taken already.

And yeah, this is going to be really good :D

Beni was really helpful for me. Granted I was slowly moving towards my current faction set up, but he got me there sooner.

It's going to be awesome. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. We've had a vs. series with similar make-up regarding unit composition, but we could never get it launched. Now we can, and it will be awesome! :D

Beni was really helpful for me. :D

He helped me with a couple units, and a ship, though those I was already moving towards and the ship I might not keep.

What he aced for me was my organisation, I don't know how I didn't think of it but it's genius and I was shocked it wasn't already taken. However I'm 90% sure that Son of a Hutt tried to ruin me by changing my best tactician for a pathetic version with literally no benefits... "By accident" :p

But yes, I'm very glad people picked more subtle factions this time too, last time it was all a rush for the best fleets, best troops, not one that will mesh or devastate in other ways. My initial thoughts were exactly the same, I think the only reason my faction did as well as it did was because I was last. I picked my favorite character, favorite fleet, 2nd favorite fleet, then just filled in the gaps, ended up with a strong bulk fleet, strong precision fleet, strong ground force, and good infiltration units.

Damn cronal though, that guy sucked. That's what happens when you listen to beni :D (I kid, I kid, who do you think got me my shadow troopers)

Little did we all know that Beni had manipulated us all into having factions that his own faction could effortlessly crush to due admin special powerz buffing his forces with specific strengths to our own weaknesses... :D

/conspiracy theory

Yeah, he has been quite helpful whenever one of the requested units was taken, some of the ones I wanted he himself had stolen :eek: though he helped me change a few things so I could continue on. Though, not sure how this final iteration of my Faction will fare compared to what I had previously envisioned...Then again, the original concept was much better suited to classic than to battle ground.:confused:

Now, if only Beni would pause his vacation, check his messages, and appease all of us peoples with our last minute requests so that he can rush home from his nice vacation by Saturday so people on the internet could have some fun! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He helped me with a couple units, and a ship, though those I was already moving towards and the ship I might not keep.

What he aced for me was my organisation, I don't know how I didn't think of it but it's genius and I was shocked it wasn't already taken. However I'm 90% sure that Son of a Hutt tried to ruin me by changing my best tactician for a pathetic version with literally no benefits... "By accident" :p

But yes, I'm very glad people picked more subtle factions this time too, last time it was all a rush for the best fleets, best troops, not one that will mesh or devastate in other ways. My initial thoughts were exactly the same, I think the only reason my faction did as well as it did was because I was last. I picked my favorite character, favorite fleet, 2nd favorite fleet, then just filled in the gaps, ended up with a strong bulk fleet, strong precision fleet, strong ground force, and good infiltration units.

Damn cronal though, that guy sucked. That's what happens when you listen to beni :D (I kid, I kid, who do you think got me my shadow troopers)

Hey, I still chose the best of everything. At least on the ground. It's going to mesh, and I have an unbeatable strategy on the ground.

Little did we all know that Beni had manipulated us all into having factions that his own faction could effortlessly crush to due admin special powerz buffing his forces with specific strengths to our own weaknesses... :D

/conspiracy theory

Rayla and I talk tough, but we should all look out for Beni. I'm pretty sure he's going to wreck our spit (I don't curse, so think about it...).

Edited by Aurbere

Hey, I still chose the best of everything. At least on the ground. It's going to mesh, and I have an unbeatable strategy on the ground.

Pfft, I doubt that.

I've got some really good units, and have been coming up with some proper Zann Consortium type tactics for my units...

Rayla and I talk tough, but we should all look out for Beni. I'm pretty sure he's going to wreck our spit (I don't curse, so think about it...).

If he doesnt give me the flagship I requested then I will go full conspiracy theorist on his *** :p

Malevolence is pretty decimating even without it's Ion Canon, so should be interesting what levels of so called "Not super star destroyers" he's allowed.

/conspiracy theory

As for your faction, I think it's been improved for the better. However the original force user I assume you lost was a pretty devastating loss, it's something I think you need with your primary ground units.

However we shall see, you do at least have counters to the most OP things in this kaggath... Especially Warren.

Cause Warren honey, if you're the one who's gone Lomi Plo, Killiks, Vong, and a WHOLE load of poison... Silenceo will smash you, literally everything he has is a counter to you... Just a warning, prepare.

If he doesnt give me the flagship I requested then I will go full conspiracy theorist on his *** :p

Malevolence is pretty decimating even without it's Ion Canon, so should be interesting what levels of so called "Not super star destroyers" he's allowed.

Oh, there are plenty of ships not on the Malevolences level that he declined that I suggested. Secretly, he just wants to have the biggest baddest ship! Not enough information on Shockwave or Praetor/Praetor II...suuure... :p We wants to play with da big shipz too!

/conspiracy theory

Though, one thing that gives him such an unfair advantage and that has always bothered me is he was GARENTEED first pick of EVERYTHING. That is almost like if there was the NFL draft but one team could choose their entire team before anyone else got their first round picks. Which is why I have always thought we should do something like where everyone chooses one piece of their faction, and can't choose another until the admin says, so everyone has a somewhat fair chance to pick, counter pick, ect.

Though, one thing that gives him such an unfair advantage and that has always bothered me is he was GARENTEED first pick of EVERYTHING. That is almost like if there was the NFL draft but one team could choose their entire team before anyone else got their first round picks. Which is why I have always thought we should do something like where everyone chooses one piece of their faction, and can't choose another until the admin says, so everyone has a somewhat fair chance to pick, counter pick, ect.

First come first served, Beni organises this thing, he deserves a reward for all the effort he puts in...

Speaking of Beni's faction, he also needs to formally announce Rayla and Aurbere as the arbiters before we start.