Let's add an Ops queue

EllieAnne

I'm so tired of having to go to fleet to spam for an ops. We have a flashpoint queue so maybe by the time 3.0 rolls around we can have an ops queue where people can sign up for TFB or SnV and choose 8 or 16, story, hard or nightmare and when we get the right group makeup queued (2 tanks, 4 heals and 10 DPS for 16m) we can shuttle to the start of the ops.

Mmm...

At first thought, I said to myself that is a good idea, but the further I htought of it, the more I disliked the concept. The reason, I have issues with the concpet has much to do with the players themselves and the gear they sport. For one you have the professional trolls, who has nothing better to do but ruin the experience for other players, and a queue would just make their day. The second issue is gearing, unless the queue is reviewing your overall gear value and prevetns you from queue on an OPS, it will be sheer disaster having recent level 55s with makeb armor, trying to do a DF SM, which a queue system would make them amply qualified for, yet experienced players know that maybe one player may be carried along, but get two or more and the OPS is a failure before it even begun.

Sue

Mmm...

At first thought, I said to myself that is a good idea, but the further I htought of it, the more I disliked the concept. The reason, I have issues with the concpet has much to do with the players themselves and the gear they sport. For one you have the professional trolls, who has nothing better to do but ruin the experience for other players, and a queue would just make their day. The second issue is gearing, unless the queue is reviewing your overall gear value and prevetns you from queue on an OPS, it will be sheer disaster having recent level 55s with makeb armor, trying to do a DF SM, which a queue system would make them amply qualified for, yet experienced players know that maybe one player may be carried along, but get two or more and the OPS is a failure before it even begun.

Sue

Every player will be bolster to the proper level gear. There will also be a healing buff for healer and shield buff for tanks. So gear wont be the problem its knowing the fights which will kill it.

Every player will be bolster to the proper level gear. There will also be a healing buff for healer and shield buff for tanks. So gear wont be the problem its knowing the fights which will kill it.

I always wondered: if they buff the players for Ops to a level, then what is the purpose of gearing through Ultimate Commendations?

Or the buff is lower than full Oriconian (like a buff to full Verpine/Underworld)?

I always wondered: if they buff the players for Ops to a level, then what is the purpose of gearing through Ultimate Commendations?

Or the buff is lower than full Oriconian (like a buff to full Verpine/Underworld)?

my understanding is they will only implement the bolster for the 16m STORY MODE raid teams formed through group finder. cause bolster in HM would be just.... bleh lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.