The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Titles

Titles.

Like Deadly, Brave, etc.

So you'd have "Deadly John Doe".

"Brave Jane Doe".

"Sneaky Jack Doe"

Also, sleeveless chest pieces. Damn near everything has sleeves and the stuff that doesn't typically has no chest covering either.

Also, I think subscribers should be able to change their names once a month for free like every other MMO. At least the legacy name. I've never understood why you won't let people have real last names. Or just allow spaces and two capital letters. One last name is not going to fit 8 characters.

It doesn't have to be your character's last name it's a Legacy name. Darth Sidious is part of the Skywalker legacy. It's only their last name if you choose to make it so, just like other parts of your title you can choose to display it or not. You can be

John Doe

or

John

<Doe Legacy>

Titles.

Also, I think subscribers should be able to change their names once a month for free like every other MMO. At least the legacy name. I've never understood why you won't let people have real last names. Or just allow spaces and two capital letters. One last name is not going to fit 8 characters.

Also I was a subcriber to WoW for 5 years and SWG up until the NGE and was given a grand total of 0 freen name changes.

It doesn't have to be your character's last name it's a Legacy name. Darth Sidious is part of the Skywalker legacy. It's only their last name if you choose to make it so, just like other parts of your title you can choose to display it or not. You can be

John Doe

or

John

<Doe Legacy>

But I want a last name. That's the problem I have. And one last name is not going to fit all 8 names of all 8 characters. In Star Wars you typically have full names. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Mara Jade, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles, Kip Duron, Exar Kuun, etc.