New Aric Jorgan customization - Bearded Jorgan

We have Normal Jorgan, Elvis Jorgan, not one, but two Jorgans who were rejected from the ThunderCats, Na'vi reject Jorgan, and Infected Jorgan, but I think it's time for a bearded Jorgan, based on the epic beard that Jorgan's voice actor: Timothy Omundson. I know that the chance of having a beard as awesome as that might not be possible with the current engine, but I thing it would be awesome to see!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, more customizations for the ones that only have a few so far, instead of more customizations for the ones that already have a lot of customizations to choose from [ie - Khem Val who has 15 customization options now, while some other companions still only have 1-3].

On another similar thread topic, I had listed out how many customizations the other companions for all classes have so far [although, some parts will need updating since the ones from the Starfighter Packs and Nightlife Packs have came out].

• 1 year later...
We have Normal Jorgan, Elvis Jorgan, not one, but two Jorgans who were rejected from the ThunderCats, Na'vi reject Jorgan, and Infected Jorgan, but I think it's time for a bearded Jorgan, based on the epic beard that Jorgan's voice actor: Timothy Omundson. I know that the chance of having a beard as awesome as that might not be possible with the current engine, but I thing it would be awesome to see!

^^^^^ OMG THIS. Totally!! Maybe with Tim's long hair too? That would be awesome. Cain Jorgan. :D