The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Famous companions

Logod

How about companion customizations that make them look like famous NPCs? Like Nadia/Jaesa being able to look like Bastilla or Satele. Quinn/Tharan/Andronikos being able to look like Theron Shan . Add other fitting NPCs to other comparable companions.

Changing skin/hair colors is one thing, changing actual races is another. It's really important for Nadia's story (for example) that she's Sarkan, 'cause Force-wielders are rare among Sarkans. Otherwise, I have a few suggestions:

Give Torian a thing to look like Canderous

Give Vette a thing to look like Mission

etc..... Keep the races the same.

I figured Nadia was close enough to human and uses a double-bladed saber weapon is also important. Torian doesn't use a blaster so making him Canderous doesn't fit. Pierce wound fit well though since he is body type 3 and uses a blaster. Vette as Mission, very fitting, and a great suggestion.

Changing skin/hair colors is one thing, changing actual races is another. It's really important for Nadia's story (for example) that she's Sarkan, 'cause Force-wielders are rare among Sarkans. Otherwise, I have a few suggestions:

Give Torian a thing to look like Canderous

Give Vette a thing to look like Mission

etc..... Keep the races the same.

You mean Sarkhai. Sarkan are Reptilian

Torian doesn't use a blaster so making him Canderous doesn't fit.
Why? And what if someone want to have Marka Ragnos with blaster running on Republic's fleet in Jori Daragon's pants with pink-purple dye module.

Or maybe Malak, with cannon, fighting for trooper wearing exposed extrovert armor with goggles.

Why? And what if someone want to have Marka Ragnos with blaster running on Republic's fleet in Jori Daragon's pants with pink-purple dye module.

Or maybe Malak, with cannon, fighting for trooper wearing exposed extrovert armor with goggles.

He's also not the same body type.

He's also not the same body type.
Who cares? The main theme is: canon-looking characters assisting the hero of all times - your character. Edited by Eres

Who cares? The main theme is: canon-looking characters assisting the hero of all times - your character.

Pretty sure due to coding the have to at least be the same race and body type.

Pretty sure due to coding the have to at least be the same race and body type.
Same race? Nah. It's not difficult to change humanoid race on humanoid race.

But bodytype...well...mb yes. Ok then, Just Imagine Lt. Pierce as Marka Ragnos in Ragnos's helmet with Jori daragon's pants and exposed extrovert body. with a big cannon. Or Risha as Bastila Shan in slave dancer's suit

P.S. yeah, I'm joking=) I don't think, I would love to see Enakin Skywalker(etc.) even as an npc in this game in any outfit.

Edited by Eres

BW is most likely not going to give us many more actual companions. Reskinning is much easier. Also I wasn't only talking about KotOR characters, that's why I mentioned Theron Shan. How about Lana Beniko or Katha Niar or other NPCs from this game. Edited by Logod
mistyped words

TBH I really don't care for most of the companion customizations. I always felt like the way they were designed is the best fit for them, I mean it doesn't make sense for them to join you then decide to get a bunch of plastic surgery just so that, say you're decided to roll an agent toon and you want your new comp to look exactly like your trooper romace, although then again neither does a trooper running around wearing jori daragon's loin cloth and covert torso armor so, whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
How about companion customizations that make them look like famous NPCs? Like Nadia/Jaesa being able to look like Bastilla or Satele. Quinn/Tharan/Andronikos being able to look like Theron Shan . Add other fitting NPCs to other comparable companions.

Wouldn't it be Kira or Jaesa that could have a customization to look similar to Bastila or Satele Shan? And Tharan or Doc could have a customization to look like Atton Rand or Zayne Carrick? Nadia could have a customization to look similar to Jarael (/Edessa)? While Corso could have a customization to look like Ordo, or Jolee Bindo? Or give Corso back his 'Kiffar' face tattoo in a customization?