The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adding Non-Pack or Market-Related Sets To Collections

A not so long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.....

There was no cartel market. There was only the armor that was found in game. During this era, one of my favorite things to collect were class-specific armor sets such as, using my trooper as an example here, the TT-17A Colossus Set, or the RD-17A Phalanx Set.

These are some awesome sets of armor which, despite not coming from a pack, should be added to collections. That way you can unlock them if you decide to make an alt of the same class without having to try and collect them all again.

Other outfits would include things like the Tionese, Columi and Rakata sets. If you have them completed, then you should be able to unlock empty shells of them on alts of the appropriate class.

Edited by Korithras

I'm not sure I totally understand if you are excluding direct purchase items from the CM, but the TT-17A Colossus is almost exactly the same as the Stalwart Protector, along with a couple others, that are available for direct purchase the CM.

The RD-17A Phalanx has a couple different copies as well. I didn't see any available currently available for direct purchase but there are a couple available in the packs, one from the Space pirate pack.

I know at least some of those former discontinued armor sets are coming up in the next batch of packs.

Anything you've problem found in game probably has a near identical match in the CM, in one form or another.

Edited by Nickious

I'm not sure I totally understand if you are excluding direct purchase items from the CM, but the TT-17A Colossus is almost exactly the same as the Stalwart Protector, along with a couple others, that are available for direct purchase the CM.

The RD-17A Phalanx has a couple different copies as well. I didn't see any available currently available for direct purchase but there are a couple available in the packs, one from the Space pirate pack.

I know at least some of those former discontinued armor sets are coming up in the next batch of packs.

Anything you've problem found in game probably has a near identical match in the CM, in one form or another.

I was just holding up the Colossus set as an example, as trooper is my main. And while yes, the Stalwart Protector is very SIMILAR to the Colossus set, it's not completely identical, actually. But there are other outfits that I didn't mention which aren't outfits you can obtain from the market or from packs, I just want to see them added in as well to collections.