The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan armor and mask

and going through all that question stu and going through all that question stuff to get the mask it would be nice to be able to buy be the items that the character had of him and put them on my character

and going through all that question stu and going through all that question stuff to get the mask it would be nice to be able to buy be the items that the character had of him and put them on my character

revans armor exist already in the game. Check the gtn and you can get his mask from the cartel market vendor for cartel certificates that you get from cartel market packages.

revans armor exist already in the game. Check the gtn and you can get his mask from the cartel market vendor for cartel certificates that you get from cartel market packages.

making the post making the post the way you did made it very nice in the able and easy to read thank you very much I really appreciate it my apologies for the corruption of my posts but this is how things work out for my voice program I have no ability to change it thank you very much I greatly appreciate that you made your text very big so I was able to see it

You have placed many people on the wrong foot I suspect. If I am not mistaken, you are referring to the Revanite quest line on Dromund Kaas? It would indeed have been nice if you could wear that mask yourself instead of having to choose whom to give it to so that you can later buy it back on the GTN for a 20 or so million credits.

But such is the game :)

As an aside, this time I have used large text too, but I assume that you should also be able to enlarge the text using dedicated software especially created to aid people with similar handicap to be able to use a computer. So I will not make a habit of it if you do not mind.

Having said this, there are also good Voice-To-Text programs which read-back what you have dictated without picking it up again as if you dictated it. Because It seems as if your program is listening to itself at times while reading back your own post, as large parts often consist of repeated text which in turn makes it hard for us to read.

I fully appreciate it is not as easy as for those of us who do not have to rely on such aids, but in all seriousness, if the tool does not deliver what it is meant to do then it is not really helping you and only making it similarly more difficult for the rest of us to decipher what you meant.

Edited by LeJarC