The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hoodless Sith set?

Adaliaya

Hi! I have a new Sith Sorceress and I would like her to have some nice outfit that contains no hood. She is female and she has not dramatic makeup or scars. I like robes over armor. Malevolent interrogator is not so nice and I find myself really struggling to find her clothing. I will post screenshot later if I get my computer to work.

Thx for suggestions ^^

Destroyer armor that is available from both cartel market and galactic market resellers, has a lowered hood on it. Seen here with the silly helmet that you don't have to wear :)

Sanctified caretaker set might look good too when colored with sith colors.

One of the cool ones with hood down is (now rare) Thana Vesh set

Very simple one: Relnex's armor

Edited by Karkais

Sanctified caretaker set might look good too when colored with sith colors.

I will tell you, though, that there are several undyable bits. It's most obvious on the skirt, but I remember a few on the chest too. Make sure to preview it with the dye of your choice before buying.

I would second in suggesting Visis or Thana, though they're both probably super pricey by now.

I have no idea what level your Inq is, but here's basically every light or adaptive Sith armor set from TOR fashion with links. Hope you like em!

Checking TOR fashion, I found a few more suggestions:

Dark Acolyte (level 12 crafted)

Inquisitor (level 16 crafted)

Inquisitor's Renowned (level 50 and legacy level 10, from vendors on DK, but binds to legacy) and some of the similar sets

Dire Overlord's Vestments (Only available from the rep vendor for the first set of packs, but similar ones drop from various other places in-game). My Sin is wearing the hooded version right now

Anointed Demicot set (level 36 crafted) and similar sets

Charged Interrogator has a lot of similar sets without the glowy bits, which you might find more attractive

Sorcerer Expert (level 52 crafted)

Most of the old end-game pvp or pve sets for inquisitors

Saberist's body armor (we're getting into more of warrior looks here, but you did say you liked an armor look)

Dire Warmaster (Another embargoed vendor item, really wish it was still available)

Ancient Infernal Set (Space Jockey's starfighter pack)

Dreadseed armor (Seeker droid missions)

Edited by Mirdthestrill

I think I will go for Visas set. It's quite cheap on my server (600k whole set) and looks nice. I will try to post screenshot about result tomorrow :) thx all!

Dreadseed looks also decent, but my toon is only 14 at this time so it's out of league :(

Edited by Adaliaya