When troopers get a combat res they res with 6% resourse

Petnil

A leftover from when troopers had 12 ammo. We used to CR with 6/12 ammo, now we CR with 6/100 ammo

When troopers CR they have 6 % ressource, when bountyhunter CR they have 50% ressource.

I know it's not a huge problem. It's not like i die and get combetressurected alot, but still. Whenever it happens i feel exstreemely limited the first seconds if reserve cell isn't out of cooldown.

A leftover from when troopers had 12 ammo. We used to CR with 6/12 ammo, now we CR with 6/100 ammo

When troopers CR they have 6 % ressource, when bountyhunter CR they have 50% ressource.

Surprised Statement: I didn't notice there was a difference. It was annoying to die with no ammo, but I figured it was supposed to be that way, and it motivated me to be more careful about dying. And if I did, I would use my Recharge Cells ability.

Edited by HKtheindomitable

I assume this means the PTS forums are not even read since the same thing was mentioned there in the following thread: Its time: Ammo counter for the Trooper

The PTS forums rules at the top stated that you are not supposed to be talking about any bugs on live, just new bugs on the PTS there. They might have not responded to try to discourage people from breaking that rule.

II'm just happy to know that now it's been noticed. I know we'ree told they keep an eye on all threads and just because they dont post doesn't mean they doesn't read or doesn't care. Still, it's real nice to know for sure your post have been noticed.