The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

ep 4, 5, 6 rerelease

MiaRB

according to EP daily, Disney is going to release the original trilogy on DVD sometime before ep 7 hits the theaters. they will be the original unmodified versions not the new versions. had a feeling Disney was going to do that.

according to EP daily, Disney is going to release the original trilogy on DVD sometime before ep 7 hits the theaters. they will be the original unmodified versions not the new versions. had a feeling Disney was going to do that.

That just brightened my weekend a bit. ;o

That's the first good thing I've heard of Emperor Mickey doing for our beloved mythos, like...well, ever.

(Now a whole new generation will see that Solo did, indeed, shoot first.)

(Now a whole new generation will see that Solo did, indeed, shoot first.)

and that Krayt dragons do not, in reality, sound like RuPaul stubbed his toe while speaking into a voice distorter.

I hope so but I'll believe it when I see it. When Disney bought the Star Wars IP, it did not include re-release rights for Ep 4 5 6 which remain with Fox. Hopefully they've worked out a deal with Fox to make this happen.