The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wildstar armor set near exact copy from Bounty Hunter armor

Sindorin

Go here and look at that image. Then, go look at the SWTOR Bounty Hunter's armor. Can you tell the difference? I can't.

Glad I'm not playing this game. If they can't even have original armor sets without borrowing from SWTOR or Star Wars (mandalorians) then I'll bet their game is as far from original as possible.

Go here and look at that image. Then, go look at the SWTOR Bounty Hunter's armor. Can you tell the difference? I can't.

Glad I'm not playing this game. If they can't even have original armor sets without borrowing from SWTOR or Star Wars (mandalorians) then I'll bet their game is as far from original as possible.

You could say that Swtor isn't very original in their armor choices either. Recolors don't change anything on the armor. If you honestly think 1 armor set will make a game unoriginal you must be clueless.

You could say that Swtor isn't very original in their armor choices either. Recolors don't change anything on the armor. If you honestly think 1 armor set will make a game unoriginal you must be clueless.

Except the armor or recolors are from SWTOR, not Wildstar or a different game.