Possible Bug - Mantellian Peacemaker Grek

Nephemera

I apologize if this has been brought up already, but I couldn't find any threads on it--and only one vague mention of a similar issue (second post in this thread) back in December 2012.

I've noticed that on my Operative, all of the graphical effects on Mantellian Peacemaker Grek disappear after using Backstab and stay gone as long as I remain in combat. This doesn't appear to be an issue with my settings, as friends can observe the same thing happening to the model on their own screens.

Can't speak for anyone else, but when I pay extra for a Cartel Market item with special effects, it feels like a huge waste when those effects don't even show up most of the time. :(

Edited by Nephemera

I apologize if this has been brought up already, but I couldn't find any threads on it--and only one vague mention of a similar issue (second post in this thread) back in December 2012.

I've noticed that on my Operative, all of the graphical effects on Mantellian Peacemaker Grek disappear after using Backstab and stay gone as long as I remain in combat. This doesn't appear to be an issue with my settings, as friends can observe the same thing happening to the model on their own screens.

Can't speak for anyone else, but when I pay extra for a Cartel Market item with special effects, it feels like a huge waste when those effects don't even show up most of the time. :(

I can confirm the exact same thing is happening on my Operative for both the Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine and the DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle. Backstab causes the weapon to be unequipped temporarily while using the knife, and the moment the animation starts it turns off any present effect on the weapon but does NOT re-enable this effect once the animation is ended and the regular main hand is equipped again