Light side sith warrior

ComanderBrady

I happen to like light side sith more. They seem more practical and caring for the empire as a whole instead of dark side sith constantly killing each other and not to mention random people because they are bored. I also happen to like light jaesa more she seems more sane....

What do u all think of light sith?

I play mine as LS. I kind of think of him as a soldier looking for something worth fighting for, kind of. Good heart, but doesn't really know his place in the world.

In general for the light side sith warrior though, I like him, and I think of him kind of like an antihero rather than a dark side villain.

I play mine as LS. I kind of think of him as a soldier looking for something worth fighting for, kind of. Good heart, but doesn't really know his place in the world.

In general for the light side sith warrior though, I like him, and I think of him kind of like an antihero rather than a dark side villain.

Cool I play mine 100% light. She tries to reform the empire from with in. Like allowing more aliens in and trying to make the empire less evil and cruel.