RIP Jedi Covenant

oldaquarian

If their needs aren't being met, maybe they should go play Wildstar or WoW. They won't be missed.

They are going to Wildstar - hence swtor will probably stop putting out any new content and just let you be a left handed Jedi and have left eye patches as discussed in the cantina event.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to Wildstar - hence swtor will probably stop putting out any new content and just let you be a left handed Jedi and have left eye patches as discussed in the cantina event.

They'll go to WS and stay there long enough to realize how little it has to offer and then they'll be back.

As for me, I'll still be here, doing my own thing, waiting for them to come back and resume their whining on the forums.

Just like yourself.

Multitasking. Ever hear of it?

Is there some secret achievement to post 10000000 times on the forum? Because if not i don't see why you would spend so much time posting irrelevant nonsense on peoples threads that are trying to make a point.

No, actually I haven't would you be kind enough to enlighten me?

It's this neat skill where you can do many tasks at the same time. Neat, huh?

Is there some secret achievement to post 10000000 times on the forum? Because if not i don't see why you would spend so much time posting irrelevant nonsense on peoples threads that are trying to make a point.

There actually is. I'm halfway towards it.

Last week, the guildies formed up on Fleet, in the GTN area and started mass-suiciding over the railing. When asked, finally, by the bystanders, they told them that they were grinding for a new title, 'The Lemming' which you get by dying on Fleet a thousand times.

They managed to get people suiciding over the ledge for about 45 mins before the all-caps rage posts finally convinced the gullible ones to stop killing themselves for no reason.

Last week, the guildies formed up on Fleet, in the GTN area and started mass-suiciding over the railing. When asked, finally, by the bystanders, they told them that they were grinding for a new title, 'The Lemming' which you get by dying on Fleet a thousand times.

They managed to get people suiciding over the ledge for about 45 mins before the all-caps rage posts finally convinced the gullible ones to stop killing themselves for no reason.

/facedesk

I swear they need RP forums for people like you.

What do you mean "People like you"?

I'm still not sure I understand. Could you give me more detail?

Shure thing little buddy. Say you have a bunch of things to do but do not know which thing to do first, with multi-tasking if used correctly allows you do all those things at the same time. Wow! Such amaze!

'Jarkai Sword got about a third of the Pop Jedi Covenant has and we don´t call our server dead. You really are whining on a very very high level. I would like to have your population on Jarkai Sword, so why don´t transfer since your server is dead;)

The only thing that story proves is one again JC should be an RP server.

Since you havent added anything useful to this thread i ask you to leave and stop posting here k thanks.

/facedesk

People still fall for the hidden datacron under the bridge just before the last boss battle with Styrak on S&V. Why wouldn't they fall for an hidden achievement / title such as this as well?

On the other hand, when I tried to reason with people and explain they were like 150/200 on their Exploration due to an hidden achievement called "Datamining", I was labeled a troll.

Lovely. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Yeah, but recently there's been no PvE to do. People are bored on all servers.

Note, nightmare mode and honestly progression rading isn't what this game needs. Yes, it needs a couple of difficulty tiers of content, but ones overcome more by gear and experience than fast twitch reactions to mechanics and such. Basically, nobody even tries NIM because it's not what interests them.

Pretty much this, we need More Story Content, not just more class story but just more story content longer than a days worth of game play or one or two cut scenes.

Shure thing little buddy. Say you have a bunch of things to do but do not know which thing to do first, with multi-tasking if used correctly allows you do all those things at the same time. Wow! Such amaze!

Sure*

I still don't get it, so you do one thing and then the other? Or spread out? Is that what you mean by multi-tasking? Or am I wrong?