MCR 99 droid achievement/pet

Cyndaria

I know the pet isn't part of the achievement...just wondering, how long does it usually take to get the mail with the pet? I just finished the H4s finally, and thought I had scanned all the droids...does it take a while to get the mail, or is it immediate? if it's immediate I'm gonna have to go back and try rescan droids. and yes, I did them all on one character :-)

I know the pet isn't part of the achievement...just wondering, how long does it usually take to get the mail with the pet? I just finished the H4s finally, and thought I had scanned all the droids...does it take a while to get the mail, or is it immediate? if it's immediate I'm gonna have to go back and try rescan droids. and yes, I did them all on one character :-)

That was also my impression until I had to go to the Lower Industrial area on Nar Shaddaa, which is an area for Imperial characters only.

Dunno if it's your case, seeing that you claim you did it all in "one character" but again, so I did I supposedly.

i actually went and rechecked nar shadaa today, and i can confirm that yes, i had the one from the imperial sector scanned as well. a silly level 23 attacked me when i got flagged running through...so got an achievement for killing him. :-)

eta I haven't gone scanning on an imp character yet at all

Edited by Cyndaria