A plee to Marauders/Sentinels everywhere

DeltaBos

Ahem, as most of you should have noticed by now, Marauders/sentinels put a debuff on their whole group/raid when they use their bloodthirst/inspiration ability. I just have one simple request to make, can you please use it responsibly? 4/5 marauders/sentinels will waste this on trash, (I've seen it used to kill a single mob made up of 5 strongs) which results in us being unable to use this during boss fights. On the other hand I've seen players who never use this ability at all (I once grouped with a 55 marauder who had never even trained it) and thus miss out on big advantages during boss fights.

So Marauders/sentinels, you have been blessed with the best raid buff in the game, but please, become bloodthirsty or come under inspiration responsibly.

I understand Sents not using it. I mean, come on. Who wants to be depressed...........? BioWare, that's your cue to change the debuff name :p

Funny. Along this vein there is a sentinel on Shadowlands that just recently (well into 55) stopped using inspiration in the initial spawn during PvP matches.