The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pazaak, Swoop Racing, etc.

Ragetacular

Bioware/EA,

You should create minigames. Bring back swoop/pod racing, even if its just solo for time trials (like in KOTOR). Make pazaak a reality. Let people build their decks and actually play the game. Create/develop that little monster chess game where we all learned to let the wookie win. Just do something to add another reason for people to enjoy the game. As an added incentive, make it free for subscribers and cost money on the cartel market, i dont care, im still a loyal (albeit frustrated) subscriber.

Bioware/EA,

You should create minigames. Bring back swoop/pod racing, even if its just solo for time trials (like in KOTOR). Make pazaak a reality. Let people build their decks and actually play the game. Create/develop that little monster chess game where we all learned to let the wookie win. Just do something to add another reason for people to enjoy the game. As an added incentive, make it free for subscribers and cost money on the cartel market, i dont care, im still a loyal (albeit frustrated) subscriber.

Yes to all of these things. And yes to Pazaak again.

Bioware/EA,

Yep we need more Star Wars The Old Republic Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic stuff in this game