Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Poor Commandos

Malckiah

Pretty much every ranked match I am in, if the other team has a Commando we quickly agree to focus them first because they are so squishy.... And true they die fast. Seems weird that a heavy armor class would be squishy.

Pretty much every ranked match I am in, if the other team has a Commando we quickly agree to focus them first because they are so squishy.... And true they die fast. Seems weird that a heavy armor class would be squishy.

What you only play against PUBs? Strange.

Signed. Class weakness is making us look bad.

Normal WZ's are OK but ranked is a horror show. Commando = automatic focus. And we pop like bubbles.

With a favourable comp you can actually put out some dps and shine but favourable comps in ranked is like winning the lottery.

Jeez. Sick of these balancing issues in MMO's.

Well, I actually like my role as #1 target. That is, if my team can do some damage. When I do not get globalled by two assassins, even though I'm focused, I usually put out good DPS (gotta love dem assault dots).

Overall, though, I think the problem lies in the team. If your team is full of DPS derps, you'll lose because they obviously won't peel for you, but if your team is relatively competent, and they peel for you... then it's a whole 'nother story.

I'm running Gunnery spec commando for ranked solo que's and yes its very rough....but with a good team, cd's and seismic nades i can survive long enough to make it almost not worth going for me. But ofc if 2 stealths and a mara jump me at the start more than likely ill just die. does suck but its not impossible, some matches i get lucky and not the first target. Or ill be with a scoundrol who can stealth us all which makes huge differences cause of the focus targets get thrown off a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.