When is Nautolan and Togruta being added as the new species unlocks?

RaithHarth

In the character "Appearance Designer"? They are obviously the two most popular candidates for the unlock

No one knows.

There was some talk somewhere concerning the Bothans but now it seems unlikely, given the way that particular species handles headgear and hoods.

Bioware mentioned they love the Voss during one of the latest Cantinas; Whether this is a sign that the Voss will be a playable species or something else remains to be seen.

Bioware mentioned they love the Voss during one of the latest Cantinas; Whether this is a sign that the Voss will be a playable species or something else remains to be seen.

Well, they invented them. Of course they're going to say that they love them. The Voss were their big addition to the SW canon, after all.

Edited by Wylf

Well, they invented them. Of course they're going to say that they love them. The Voss were their big addition to the SW canon, after all.

I know. ;)

I pointed that out several times in the past already, together with the fact that the Voss pretty much represent Bioware's crowning moment in this game, as far as the writing is concerned.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

They couldn't even implement the Twi'Lek properly, so yeah, I'm sure they are jumping at the chance to include

more species with tentacle-y bits on their heads. :(

Twi'lek are fine from where I'm standing, except for certain headgear which allows their lekku to magically disappear.

Or certain headgear that allows their lekku to magically pass through solid objects? :X

Really, Twi'lek are fine if you shun the idea of wearing helmets.

I always assumed that was actually working as intended. :o

Regardless, if people go for Twi'lek, I believe it is fair to assume that wearing helmets should be a non-issue?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I always assumed that was actually working as intended. :o

It is, because Bioware is lazy. Like, incredibly lazy. WoW at least cut holes in the helmets for troll ears/Tauren horns to stick out...

Didn't I already chastize you for writing it like that? One Twi'lek, many Twi'lek... no S.

Or was that someone else? :p

Typo. :o

I usually type Twi'lek, like I did in the previous page. Previous post was meant to be a reference to the Who's song, "The Kids Are Alright"; Thus the extra "s".

EDIT:

Not me you usually chastise though. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked